Sony Ericsson Vivaz Specifications | Review
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Specifications | Review
1. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
It also didn't hurt that they laid off people and closed facilities :-P http://www.phonearena.com/html
2. JackFace (Posts: 190; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
Of course it didn't... to get back into making profits, they HAD to do it. It was a smart business move... Now, they would be even smarter if they brought over their very nice high-end phones over to North America!!!
4. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
You can get the X10 with $800 lol~ as usual overly priced Sony products!
5. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
What happen to it coming to ATT for 199.99 sometime in April or late May is that still confirmed
6. BeInspired (Posts: 45; Member since: 21 Apr 2009)
I bought this X10 on April 5th, enjoyed it so far. This one i bought is unlocked, it runs Android version 1.6 on T-mobile's 3G. I am just waiting for the Android upgrade now, because when the device upgrade to Android 2.1, the resolution will become 16M color display, compare to now 65K TFT. The device came out from the factory is 16M color-ready display. Just can't wait.
7. josuearisty (Posts: 148; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
if they update it. lets see whats next.