Asus to lift the cover off an overhauled PadFone in February?
1. android_hitman (Posts: 587; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
i waited so looong for this ... finally!!!
3. TARDIS (Posts: 16; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
I know it said this was a prototype device, but does anyone else hope that they'll remove the capacitive buttons? I'm excited for this!!
4. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
IDK, I'd rather have them separate. Does the tablet function without the phone? If not, I wouldn't care for it.
5. yungmel0 (Posts: 25; Member since: 18 Jun 2011)
I honestly dont see the point in having a phone that can dock into a tablet if not just for a bigger screen. And like JamRockJones said if the tablet doesnt function with out the phone i really dont see the need for this device.
6. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I just want to see what ASUS can do with a cell phone.