Another image of the Apple iPad Air 2, sporting Touch ID, is outed
On Monday, another photo allegedly showing the Apple iPad Air 2 was tweeted by Steve Hemmerstoffer, an editor with French site NWE. The tweet reveals the picture of an Apple iPhone 5s lying on top of the iPad Air 2. The latter is wrapped in protective plastic.
The important part of the picture is the Touch ID embedded home button, which confirms that we will see the fingerprint scanner on the sequel to the full-sized 9.7 inch version of Apple's tablet line. Check out the photo below.
source: @stagueve via BGR
1. DaHarder (Posts: 174; Member since: 10 Oct 2009)
Hardly Surprising as the inclusion of 'Touch ID' on the next generation of iPads is/was a given.
The ONLY reason it wasn't included on 2013 models was because Apple's design/engineering team is so lacking in ideas/innovation that they figured that 'Touch ID' would be the ONLY true addition to the 2014 models.
2014 iPads = Same old design, same scratch-prone/thin/hollow-sounding aluminum build, same odd resolution, same marginal SoC performance bump...
Oh! but they'll have the 2013 iPhone 5s' limited function 'Touch ID' - Big Whoop!
3. nctx77 (Posts: 556; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Says the guy with a fisher price phone. We pray for you.
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5494; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Says butthurt guy without reasonable arguments just desperately trying to insult...
18. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
But don't most people who insult Apple and the iPhone, Samsung and the Galaxies, Nokia and WP, etc, sound like this? i.e. Fanboys.
20. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5494; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"But don't most people who insult Apple and the iPhone, Samsung and the Galaxies, Nokia and WP, etc, sound like this?"
You are right, they also sound like this unless they use constructive criticism and reasonable arguments not just random trolling or insulting!
5. TheFirm (Posts: 33; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
Mad you can't afford one?
Sent from my iPad Air
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5494; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Sent from my iPad Air"
Are you sending trololo comments from your iPad Air because you can't afford Microsoft Surface ?
15. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5494; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
No, thanks! Why asking if I want water?
7. Sreddy (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
why change something when its not broken? it has got all things just right, on par with 2014 tablets. same old design you say, take a closer look at ipad 4 and air. ps: its not that they will be getting just the touch id only. wait for the official release.
6. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 384; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
It looks like people hate Apple a lot. That is the only explaination why they make the effort to fake so much Apple stuff. Or maybe it is just because that people only care about Apple so that faking stuff for other manufacturers just does not create any attention? Maybe it is a mixture of both.
10. wilsong17 (Posts: 1059; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
No because dumb people pay over price for it so is they make a copy of it dumb people will buy thinking it will work the same
11. Ninetysix (Posts: 1669; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Since when can you judge a person's intelligence based on their tablet of choice? Any scientific explanation to that? I'm really curious.
12. wilsong17 (Posts: 1059; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
I'm going to make you want since I work in a retail store I'm going to survey iPad user and tell them why not buy a Microsoft surface or a Google nexus or a galaxy tab... the sad thing is that I see poor consumer the one purchasing the iPad to show off to friend
14. Ninetysix (Posts: 1669; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Did that person make a good investment? Do you think the surface or nexus will have the same resale value 2-3 years down the road? You're making it sound like buying an iPad is such a bad choice.
19. karamelakimo (Posts: 57; Member since: 26 May 2014)
I don't care about touch id alot but i'm excited about A8 processor a little bit and wish a 2 gb of ram