Android facts: 600,000 apps on Google Play, 20 billion downloaded apps
1. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
But I think Apple has much higher QUALITY apps in the AppStore due to the app authroization process or whatever it is called.
3. hung2900 (Posts: 817; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Yep. But that is the trade-off. Android has the definitely flexiblity that iOS doesn't.
6. ilia1986 (unregistered)
I think that the important\popular stuff is available on both platforms.
15. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1040; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
On the other hand: Google play has a lot more FREE or cheaper apps in the store, thanks to the low fees and the more flexible authorization process.
Everything has advantages and drawbacks! It just depends on ytour personal preference: either expensive but high quality apps or much cheaper ones but you may miss some. I like the second choice, as I never missed any app in the Android ecosystem.
2. StrumerJohn (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 May 2011)
"600,000 app downloads on Google Play." You mean 20 billion downloaded apps and 600,000 available apps right?
4. nofear (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Awesome! Google has exceed iOS apps. Bravo Google! I would hope Google weeded out all junks stuff.
5. imran_khan0786 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
But apple apps has a good quality. I tried temple run in note S2 and apple 4. Its plays good in apple only. Note s2 has but quality in apple only. Samsung can't make a single phone like apple.
7. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1643; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Can you uh, speak good engrish a prease?
8. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
had a gs2 and temple run ran flawless lol maybe you brought a fake s2
13. E.N. (Posts: 2357; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Real soccer 2013 is not compatible with the galaxy siii, yikes. THE Galaxy SIII
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Hahaha, note S2? What is that? You're so dumb that you can't even troll properly.
Right, they don't make phone like apple, that's why the Galaxy S line PWN the iphone in every way!
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Don't "post" if you can't write properly! ey$=e?p...
9. CellularNinja (Posts: 303; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Yeah he also accidentally put "remember last december when Google celebrated 10 downloaded apps"
hahahaha wow. . . 10 downloaded apps! What an accomplishment! How many users are there? Two?