Acer's Ferrari smartphone is built for speed, coming in March
1. trentsinmypants (Posts: 303; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
am i the only one who doesnt understand why this type of cross branding is considered a big deal? having a non-cell phone brand on my device just doesnt make sense.......maybe its just me, i dunno
4. skd_62 (Posts: 7; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
it doesnt make sense on you because you are not a car fan.... and i think a phone fan either.... acer is a sponsor of ferrari in formula one, they are making these types of models of phones for the ferrari fans. they also manufacture laptop and netbooks ferrari edition.
5. allboutverizon (Posts: 66; Member since: 20 May 2009)
Acer and Ferrari, have had a working relationship for years. Their higher end laptops are branded with Ferrari. Now Acer Ferrari has a Netbook with an Athlon Core 2 Duo processor; while everyone else has that slow Atom Intel one. So it makes complete since they would partner again with Ferrari to deliver a speedy phone. It better be fast though.
2. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Elegant my ass, this thing better be fast...
3. whocares (Posts: 235; Member since: 19 Dec 2009)
built for speed eh? Vince Vaughn would be proud.
6. david woolrich (unregistered)
would like to purchase the acer ferrari cell phone please call me at 778 554 2100