Acer Iconia Tab A100 appears for $349 in Walmart system, might hit in time for the Android 3.2 Honeycomb update
1. Synack (unregistered) posted on 21 Jun 2011, 09:28 0 0
Might have to swap my OG Galaxy Tab out for this bad boy. I could use a better nav and audio player in my car along with everything else it could do just sitting around.
2. ~ (unregistered) posted on 21 Jun 2011, 14:51 0 0
If acer can get the word about this tablet they may actually have good sales numbers. the $349 price tag is huge, going cheaper than the ipad will really help sales
3. cheetah2k posted on 21 Jun 2011, 17:31 0 0
Have any of you used the Acer A100? Fcuk its laggy and Acer's UI is rubbish....
4. Troy (unregistered) posted on 21 Jun 2011, 20:21 0 0
I'm guessing you haven't used it yet either. It's not even available yet.
5. Mike (unregistered) posted on 23 Aug 2011, 16:56 0 0
Ive had mine for over a week now... 329.00 with a 50.00 gift card from Wal Mart.... ive had no problem with the lag you spoke of, It has been fast and responsive in every thing I have asked of it.... of course I tend to use apps for productivity and more work related items.... if youre playing games.. it might be different.
6. Peggy (unregistered) posted on 08 Sep 2011, 20:42 0 0
I got mine but can not stay connected to the WiFi.....anyone else having this problem? I connect but it kicks me off after about 3-5 minutes but then will re-connect if I go back to the browser and hit refresh several times. I am sitting in front of the wireless. Any suggestions?