AT&T to offer the LG Etna and the Samsung Shift
The LG GT365 Etna’s key features include a side-sliding full QWERTY keyboard and a touch screen dialing capability. On the other hand, the Samsung Shift does not boast of a “touch screen”, but it may just attract some audience on its side too, thanks to its comfortable front-facing QWERTY.
Here you can watch the videos of the LG Etna and the Samsung Shift.
LG GT365 Etna and Samsung Shift
1. tflex (Posts: 146; Member since: 24 Oct 2008)
still waiting for a keyboard phone that flips like the envy on att. all they ever get is sliders.
2. Jyakotu (Posts: 814; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Flipping open a phone to see a keyboard is too much work. When you can just quickly slide it up.
5. gba2000 (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 Dec 2008)
really? I always thought the env was extremely ugly.
3. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
Good Job Phonearena!..User deleted the VIDEO!!!!
4. drewsky (Posts: 147; Member since: 04 Jan 2009)
I really wish ATT came out with another High-end phone instead of all the mid to low-end phones. ATT needs to let go of the IPHONE. The eternity is a nice alternative, but there is better out there.
6. Jyakotu (Posts: 814; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Well, look at it this way, America is in a recession and not every new AT&T customer can or will shell out an arm and a leg for a high end phone at the moment.