AT&T expanding its LTE footprint next Sunday; carrier set to release the Nokia Lumia 900
We continue to see demand for mobile Internet skyrocket, and our 4G LTE network in Muncie responds to what customers want from their mobile experience — more, faster, on the best devices." Besides offering the first LTE enabled 4G Windows Phone with the Nokia Lumia 900, other LTE enabled models on AT&T's lineup include the Samsung GALAXY Note LTE, the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and the Pantech Element tablet.
The just released 2012 AT&T Small Business Technology Poll shows that 96% of small businesses use wireless technology while 63% said that their business could not survive without the use of wireless technology. One-third of smartphones used by small business for business purposes has 4G support while 86% of the businesses using 4G devices are satisfied with the speed. Of those without a 4G smartphone, 35% plan on picking one up sometime in the next year with that figure rising to 54% over the next two years.
1. cripton805 (Posts: 942; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I will admit, thats one sexy piece of hardware for the price. Hopefully the OS and the hardware delivers.
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7113; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Ha, LTE coverage has actually been consistently live for a week now in St. Louis. About Damn time too. Customers were annoyed that Kansas City got it first.
3. thesilentnight (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
LTE Service is NOT currently active here in Baton Rouge...
5. PAPINYC (Posts: 2313; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Wow 12 whole markets.
'STOP THE PRESSES!!!'
11. networkdood (Posts: 6274; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
That would make it at least 40 markets with LTE 4G and if that is not available you still get pretty fast 4G HSPA+.
6. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
wow, verizon sucks!!! start the press!!! oh and iphone suck s it! this phone is awesome looking! heres to you reinventing yourself windows phone!!! droid still dominates though!
7. ahhxd717 (Posts: 318; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Yeah, I was dilly dallying in an AT&T store the other day and the LTE network has been live in Bloomington, IN. Now I really need an LTE device. They've got it in my college town and hometown
8. bigsimpd (Posts: 35; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Wow Alabama gets no love.Suks Verizon showed us some love tho with they're LTE
9. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1007; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Thats great to hear that LTE will be active here in St. Louis!! now all I have to do is get my Galaxy Note and all is well in my world lol. im a big man (6'7" 235lbs) and i need a big phone
12. networkdood (Posts: 6274; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
What are you trying to compensate for?? jk!!
13. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1007; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
lol. i wanted my next phone to be an LTE-capable phone. Until the note came out, I wouldve waited for the SkyRocket. I dont think that there will be another phone like the Note for a while. Samsung made a bold move and entered an area in mobile phones that Dell wasnt successful at
10. Leon101 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
DAMNNNN It... I dont see Massachusetts >_____