$51 Android tablet offers 2160p video
Other features which you might not expect from a $51 tablet include Wi-Fi, an HDMI out port, and a front-facing camera. For those who want 3G connectivity, a USB dongle is available. The most interesting line on the specs list is the 2160p video that the tablet can decode. Those who have used the tablet say it is responsive and smooth and the screen has the brightness and color saturation you would expect from a more expensive tablet.
Sure, the ESER A10 isn't the most loaded tablet on the market, but for $51 you can't do better.
source: ShanzhaiBen (translated) via AndroidAuthority
1. 14545 (Posts: 1261; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Too bad it's fugly and utilitarian looking. Decent specs though.
3. Chaoko (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
that is what I was about to ask, found nothing on ebay
5. mukrenol (Posts: 90; Member since: 03 Sep 2011)
Still way more reasonable than buy an Ipad for ebooks / etextbooks
10. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
good luck reading a textbook on WVGA on a 7 inch screen
8. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
damn that's crazy, i'd buy it for 51$.
I wonder how it compares to the kindle fire as far as screen/battery life/responsiveness etc...
9. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
It's probably an India or China only tablet
11. Jim2bears (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
Any chance there is a company in the US that has this available soon?
12. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Please phonearena do a review for it !
I think it make a good tab after a little bit of cm9 and over clock
14. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
51 dollars. That is just insane. It reminds me of when HP was selling their touchpad for 100 dollars. Count me in.
16. jump454 (Posts: 5; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
ShanzhaiBen (translated) via AndroidAuthority
thats the key. translated. so im guessing itll never see the light of an american day. :(
17. downphoenix (Posts: 2746; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Not bad for the price, that's for sure.