20-year study concludes cell phones not causing cancer after all
1. Insignificant posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:19 4 2
I'm not one to follow or promote conspiracy theories, and I don't really care regardless, I'll use a mobile ANYWAY, but obviously that's what the governments will assure us anyway in this multi-billion industry...
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:10 0 0
And I always thought I was lucky to stay alive LOL
7. AWiseGuy posted on 12 Dec 2012, 11:30 0 1
Yeah, because governments are totally coming out and supporting cigarette companies by saying that smoking cigarettes doesn't cause cancer, right?
8. GoodFella posted on 12 Dec 2012, 12:28 1 1
AWiseAss...I mean Guy...
Goverments cannot track and surveillance people through cigarettes... but they can through Cell Phone technology. How many reports have been posted this year of Wireless Companies stating that their records are being subpoenaed by law enforcement agencies? The Governments want people to use this kind of technology. It only helps big brother.
9. hobble posted on 12 Dec 2012, 13:11 1 0
Or, they are now recognizing science. The spectrum cell phones use is too broad to cause damage.
14. AWiseGuy posted on 13 Dec 2012, 00:49 0 1
That kind of paragraph merits precisely one response:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
15. GoodFella posted on 13 Dec 2012, 02:29 0 1
Reading comprehension isn't a strong point for you, is it? That's OK, at least posting funny YouTube clips can be considered somewhat of strength, I guess.
2. xtremesv posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:25 2 0
And that fear can go away now that most people use their phones for texting, web surfing, gaming and at the bottom of the list traditional calling.
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:53 2 0
They say it happens if you put the phone too close to your head, as in phone calls. So, some ads recommend texting instead of calling... And some say it spoils your eyes to look at the phone screen too much...problem is, everything spoils your eyes if you look at something bright too close.
Hm...i don't know, this is not very helpful. I mean, after few months or weeks, another group of scientists will have a proof that it really damages the brain and blah blah...back to square 1.
5. Sniggly posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:21 3 0
Thank fu.ck. Maybe now the paranoid idiots will shut their traps and move on.
10. Reluctant_Human posted on 12 Dec 2012, 22:26 0 0
Who uses phones for calling anymore?! I'm more worried about if it has any effect being next to my junk all day. ANSWER ME THAT MR. SCIENTIST!
12. Reluctant_Human posted on 12 Dec 2012, 23:41 2 0
I didn't want to be the guy to say it but I'll agree all day long.
13. techloverNYC posted on 13 Dec 2012, 00:30 0 0
anyone wanna know how much these "research" cost?
16. Reluctant_Human posted on 13 Dec 2012, 05:05 0 0
Less than the court fees of any patent dispute.
17. fervid posted on 13 Dec 2012, 06:14 1 0
Cool, I bet they also find that the sun doesn't cause skin cancer, there are no harmful chemicals in our food and water, and the gas supply of the world will last forever. Then we can all live happily and keep buying all the awesome healthy products.