Verizon will sell you the 128GB Apple iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus at the 64GB price this weekend
Verizon is once again offering the 128GB iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus for the same price as the 64GB model. That results in a $100 savings for those taking Big Red up on the deal.
Qualified customers can put $0 down and walk away with the 128GB iPhone 6s for $27.08 a month over 24 months. The full retail price is $749.99. The Apple iPhone 6s Plus is $0 down and $31.24 a month for 24 months. The retail price of the device is $849.99.
Neither iPhone model (nor any iPhone for that matter) carries a microSD slot, so having that extra storage might come in handy. Remember, the deal expires once the calendar flips to Monday!
- Display 4.7" 750 x 1334 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Apple A9 APL0898, Dual-core, 1840 MHz
- Storage 128GB
- Battery 1715 mAh(14h 3G talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):