Verizon intros "Up" reward program, teams up with Lady Gaga to offer special concert tickets
Verizon is listening to customers, the major US carrier announced recently. The Big Red is launching a loyalty program that will provide consumers with various rewards.
The new Verizon Up program is meant to offer real rewards of real value to customers. It's only available digitally, and, according to the carrier, straightforward to use and connect with.
So, for every $300 spent on a Verizon Wireless bill, you will earn one credit that can be redeemed for rewards and experiences. You can't earn credits in another way, just by paying your bill.
There will be six new customized rewards to choose from every month. For example, customers will be able to choose rewards from partners like Apple Music, JetBlue, as well as HBO NOW. As more partners will be added monthly, customers will have a broader range of rewards to choose from.
It's also worth mentioning that the credits must be redeemed 60 days after they are earned. Keep in mind that enrolling in Verizon Up reward program doesn't require any fees. Here are the type of rewards range that you can redeem on the loyalty program:
- Everyday Rewards: Free services and discounts to some of today’s hottest brands such as: Amazon, Headspace, Boxed and DonorsChoose.org.
- Verizon Rewards: Bank up to $10 towards your next Verizon device purchase, save up these rewards and it could total $240 off your next device, discounts on accessories and bonus data (1GB or 2GB).
- Super Tickets: Access to the most sought after events in sports, music and entertainment such as NFL and Broadway shows.
- Dream Tickets: Once-in-a-lifetime experiences such as tickets to NFL events including Kickoff in New England, 2018 Pro Bowl and Super Bowl LII.
- On top of that, Verizon announced that it will randomly reward Up members with free stuff, even if they haven't yet earned a new credit.
Finally, Verizon announced a partnership with Lady Gaga on her US tour. The carrier will create a special section of seats just for Up members, which should enable them to get up close and personal with Lady Gaga. A footprint outside the stadium where the artist performs will be available for Up customers so that they can check in to receive credentials and chill in a VIP lounge before the concert.