"Update" your iPhone to Froyo without the use of computer
The only downside is that the Froyo treatment is only eligible to the original iPhone and iPhone 3G, while the cream of the crop among the Apple devices – the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 3GS – will have to wait a little longer.
Sadly, there is no information how long it will take to run Froyo (or the future versions of Android) on the newest Apple devices, but if you want to run Android on your iPhone or iPhone 3G, follow the instructions that you can find in the link below
source: Redmond Pie
- Display 3.5" 320 x 480 pixels
- Camera 2 MP
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 1400 mAh(8.00h talk time)
Posts: 257; Member since: Jun 15, 2010
posted on Nov 10, 2010, 8:37 AM 0
posted on Nov 13, 2010, 10:54 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):