Not all Samsung Galaxy S phones will get Android 2.2 this year
In the U.S., 3 million Android users stuck using Android 2.1 are owners of the Samsung Galaxy S, including carrier branded models. There are some who theorize that instead of following the Canadian upgrade to Android 2.2 with a similar move down south, U.S. owners might end up with Android 2.3. If that occurs, it might help Galaxy S buyers in the U.S. feel a little bit better about all of the waiting they had to go through, but we wouldn't really expect the Korean based manufacturer to skip right past Froyo to Gingerbread.
- Display 4.0" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 5 MP
- Processor Samsung Exynos 3, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1500 mAh(5.83h talk time)
posted on Nov 20, 2010, 10:53 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):