LG Knock Code will be available on the G2 and G Flex in April after a software update
Knock Code is an enhancement of the older KnockOn, and it debuted last month on LG’s G Pro 2. According to the company, more than 50% of participants in a survey selected Knock Code as “the most anticipated feature” of the new G Pro. You can see a video demo of Knock Code here.
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Quad-core, 2260 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 3000 mAh(21.3h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1798; Member since: Jan 07, 2014
posted on Mar 24, 2014, 11:01 PM 1
Posts: 5629; Member since: Mar 08, 2013
posted on Mar 24, 2014, 11:10 PM 6
Posts: 6965; Member since: Feb 10, 2012
posted on Mar 24, 2014, 11:08 PM 2
posted on Mar 25, 2014, 4:31 AM 0
Posts: 160; Member since: Feb 26, 2014
posted on Mar 25, 2014, 8:17 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):