AT&T in line to add the Google Nexus S to its Android offerings?
The big question is whether or not we will see a carrier subsidy on AT&T's version of the Nexus S. As you might remember, the Nexus One was sold unlocked with AT&T's frequencies on board. Will history repeat itself for the latest "Nexus" model or does the placeholder page indicate more "hands-on" involvement from AT&T and a carrier subsidy? A press release from the mobile operator would surely end the suspense.
posted on Apr 05, 2011, 9:04 AM 0
posted on Apr 04, 2011, 9:00 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):