iPhone 5se may launch with a 'hot pink' color variant instead of gold
1. Mfa901 (Posts: 250; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
this will perfectly suit their customers... LOL
6. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3259; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
that will get the girls and gays to buy it at launch
8. AlikMalix (Posts: 5053; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
I'll get one , just to piss off people like you.
9. Mfa901 (Posts: 250; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
go ahead... apple is planning to give pick underwear (flowers printed) as a combo offer... Lmao..
10. cnour (Posts: 565; Member since: 11 Sep 2014)
No need for Samsung and the other Android phones to give underwear as combo offer since Android users have no balls to put it inside.
12. SirYar (Posts: 351; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
And yet for some reason most Android users are male? I thought having testicles was a requirement for that.
27. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1112; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
They probably wont be pissed off, surely they'll just laugh at you.
Like that matters to you anyway lol.
20. Jimrod (Posts: 980; Member since: 22 Sep 2014)
Jesus, I know the level of intellectual discussion here is pretty low but a whole bunch of people just made me realise I'm talking to spotty teen basement-dwellers who've never even touched a woman.
I'm guessing they'll also boycott the pink Galaxy S7 that Samsung rushes to market now too...
22. Unordinary (Posts: 1162; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
They probably don't even know how to talk to a woman lmao.
I HAZ A QUADROCORE MULTIBILLION NANOFRET SUPERPIXEL QUADHD SUPER HD CLEAR HD GALAXY QUADNOTE8
28. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1112; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Judging someone's ability to talk to women based on stupid fanboyism, that's pretty darn smart. You should start your case study on that.
2. zeeBomb (Posts: 1779; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
Space Gray, Gold and Hot Pink. I'm OK with that.
4. Switch00 (Posts: 399; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
All production lines of other brands
Alert. Alert. Alert. Get your brushes ready...
7. AlikMalix (Posts: 5053; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
Now that's a pink phone a man can be proud to own. The current "rose gold" is frighten ugly.
11. Inotamira (Posts: 173; Member since: 06 Feb 2016)
At least it's better then the COPPER of the 6s series...
17. Baracus (Posts: 223; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
A real man would have no problem owning a pink phone.
19. Inotamira (Posts: 173; Member since: 06 Feb 2016)
I have no problems with a pink phone, but not with that logo :D
30. Inotamira (Posts: 173; Member since: 06 Feb 2016)
Because I'm not a brain dead fan boy like you.
31. AlikMalix (Posts: 5053; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
So a logo determines whether the devise is good or bad? Brain dead? Huh?
32. Inotamira (Posts: 173; Member since: 06 Feb 2016)
Yeah, because Apple doesn't make good devices, just expensive ones that bleed their customers dry. Funny how I didn't see you trying to defend Apple in that article about the repair shops though. Keep sheeping on Alik!
33. AlikMalix (Posts: 5053; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
iPhone cost as much as android phones but are faster, have better ecosystem, offer face to face support among many other things. How do you deal with bloatware, lack of updates, manufacturers who can't build their own operating system and just sell you a device with freeware designed by a company that's core business is advertising.
Dude, because you're new, I'm gonna let on a little secret - all devices have pro's and cons and everyone has different needs and pick devices they like most that work for them better than other devices.
Regarding me defending Apple regarding error 35. Well I was just putting the other point of few than the same the jargon that goes on this forum. Read my other post on the matter and you'll see my view of the situation.
Enjoy your android.
36. Inotamira (Posts: 173; Member since: 06 Feb 2016)
Seriously, I've been here for a while and you're probably the single member that is the most full of it, you're also really easy to rile up because apparently you can't get it up without white knighting for Apple. Have fun with that.
38. AlikMalix (Posts: 5053; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
So you don't like my posts because they don't support the Apple hater bandwagon crusade that you're obviously part of. I'm sorry that I like a device that you don't like. Wait I'm not sorry - it's weird that it bothers you though.
So what lies are you talking about?
37. Inotamira (Posts: 173; Member since: 06 Feb 2016)
You know what, I was going to be nice and simply ignore you. I have better things to do with my life then listen to the ravings of a fanboy that can't see past a logo. No, you just HAD to stick your big apple encrusted schlong into my face, because you can't help it. Seriously, crawl back into that Apple infested hole you crawled out of and just leave me alone, you know nothing, and based on your past, never have. Enjoy having your head up your own butt because I want none of it. Go white knight Apple with someone who cares enough to entertain your stupidity.
39. AlikMalix (Posts: 5053; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
This is so much fun... You know that typically name calling is a resort that a person goes to when he knows he lost the argument. Please review my posts above and tell me where I lied? Thank you.
41. keekai05 (Posts: 116; Member since: 31 Mar 2015)
"You know what, I was going to be nice and simply ignore you". LMAO on this! Who started who here? You're a funny guy
21. oozz009 (Posts: 517; Member since: 22 Jun 2015)
No surprise here, they did it with the 6s so it's obvious they will do it with this one too.
25. srgonu (Posts: 226; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Awesome innovation again. Yes, front will remain white :)
26. Basharhd99 (Posts: 74; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I kinda wanna get a pink one to piss off the homophobes LOL