iOS 7.1 beta 4 now rolling out to testing partners
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 11154; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Oh yeah baby 7.1 goodness I cannot wait to download this on my 5S
2. nctx77 (Posts: 495; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Man phone arena I slow. ios 7.1 beta was released to developers a few hours ago LOL! PA, step your game up!
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8254; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Nothing new. They publish stuff days or even weeks after it has hit the web lol.
4. mturby (Posts: 241; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
every ipeople user will get their update. UNLIKE android users. att. android user. f..u manufacturers!
10. PorkyBurger (Posts: 222; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I wanna see 4 and 4S run it butter smooth.
Android user can install Custom ROM's too. Newest firmware on older devices...aww yeah. And tweaks, kernels, etc. Ahh, so good. And don't give me those "it's too hard", read TUTORIALS, and you will sucess, just like me and others did.
6. Teja171 (unregistered)
This isint Android 5.0 right ?
8. TechDork (Posts: 227; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I've had a couple random reboots. I'd unlock my phone & it'll just...restart itself. Looking forward to that new dark theme for the keyboard too!
9. frustyak (Posts: 149; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
A dark theme for the keyboard is ok, but if you really want to impress us, Apple, give us swype-like functionality. You know, the kind that every single Android user has at their disposal.