Motorola DROID Specifications | Review
1. Striker13084 (Posts: 128; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
incorrect they were shipped to stores for the employees to wear an fridays. not for customers.
2. thetwiztidfreak (Posts: 19; Member since: 03 Aug 2009)
did not get any at my store :( though i would like one for my self
10. BigRed83 (Posts: 143; Member since: 19 May 2008)
This is part of a thank-you promo for folks who buy in-store. The shirt is shipped to the customer later.
3. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Wow.... The ultimate in geek fanboy attire. This would be a huge hit with a lot of idiots on this site.
4. techie123 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Mar 2009)
I totally agree. I'm a big fan of Verizon and Google's Android phones, but I would not be caught dead wearing this shirt!
7. JackFace (Posts: 190; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
Hell, I'll take a free shirt... Samsung sent us retarded Jack Shirts... Gym Shirt Now...
9. Trobes05 (Posts: 106; Member since: 01 Aug 2009)
I was thinking the same thing...free shirts always = gym shirts
6. Osukaru (Posts: 68; Member since: 02 Jul 2008)
Give Me the shirt ill wear it.... With the economy any free clothing is accepted! lol
8. Iphoneluv (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
Although i like most people enjoy free giveaways, I even have to admit this is pretty freakin lame.....why not just paint your face with a droid does label and walk around times square. I need to be quiet b4 people get anymore great ideas...
11. MarcMaiden (Posts: 25; Member since: 24 Nov 2009)
i personally like the shirt.... its one way to start a fight with the iphone fanboy living across the street! cage match anyone?
13. Iphoneluv (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
Well the Iphone has been rated as the top smartphone by many and by consumer reports.......Period
15. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
iphoneluv just give it up already man no matter what all yall att/apple a**lickers say, verizons network is still superior not to mention the droid
12. E.N. (Posts: 2486; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Verizon is going all out with advertising the Droid. This is probably the most advertising they've put in a phone. Seems almost desperate.
14. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Yeah, advertising a new product does seem desperate. I mean who would of thought of bringing a phone down to that level where you advertise it. Must mean Verizon is on the edge of failure.