Verizon to expand its "Unleashed" $50 unlimited prepaid plan
1. mark1 (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2011, 20:03 1 0
would this plan offer International Text like att's prepaid plan?
2. ardent1 posted on 13 Sep 2011, 20:39 1 0
There are three simple elements for a successful prepaid plan: great selection of handsets, great service, and great plan features all at a fair price. The current selection of handsets sucketh. Also, it's clear based on the feedback on the trial run, Verizon is not offerring a "truly" unlimited services as it has caveats.
3. M0nkeyBr posted on 13 Sep 2011, 20:53 0 0
You need at the LEAST a blackberry curve 3g
sell it for 200-230
make it 50 a month
ill drop boost mobile in a second
4. Axial (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2011, 21:15 1 0
Curious: if you already have a VZW-branded CDMA smartphone, can you use it with this plan or do you HAVE to use the phones they list?
6. Zorin posted on 13 Sep 2011, 22:33 0 0
If you could do that, everyone will. Put your balls on the table that the phones on the 'soon to be list' will be the ones.
7. Brisket (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 03:14 0 0
I have Verizon's current prepaid monthly plan activated on a Xperia Play so i'm sure it's possible
10. mannyfs posted on 14 Sep 2011, 13:29 0 0
how did you actually got this to work? they say you can only choose like from 3 cheap phones for this kind of plan
8. VZW Rep (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 10:03 0 0
No this plan is for basic phones only. No smart phones.
9. JaredfromVerizon (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 10:23 0 0
I heard about this from my supervisor. We'll be getting it soon. They didn't say which phones exactly, so we won't find out till the boxes come. If you go with this plan, don't expect the regular Verizon internet speeds, because it'll more than likely be less than 3G. But, the coverage map will be the same, regardless.
11. mannyfs posted on 14 Sep 2011, 13:30 0 0
mehh , ,i live in the OC and verizons 3g speeds suck big time, i never use my 3g, always use wifi