Verizon employees receive special edition Red DROID RAZR MAXX
5. smwandrie93 posted on 14 May 2012, 13:24 4 2
nope we do not have contracts, usually we pay full cost of the phone (about 100 dollars less then full retail) pending on phone thsi is a real special deal to us, to bad i wasnt in time for one.
8. BuckeyeCadet86 posted on 14 May 2012, 16:31 2 0
Employees sign one year contracts. Who are you smwandrie93 you obviously don't work for Verizon Wireless.
12. ceepyou posted on 14 May 2012, 22:36 1 0
I know that our channel has been in limbo and we have a list old phones to pick from that don't carry a contract. It was all supposed to change to the one year contract but there were issues that held ours up. I may be calling my rep though after this.
4. nicholassss posted on 14 May 2012, 13:21 3 0
There's one in my area for sale on craigslist. dude wants 900. I'm not interested in colors so i'm more likey to buy the one for 350 that some girl replaced with an iphone.
7. KingKurogiii posted on 14 May 2012, 15:36 0 0
i'd like one if i could get one. the that ultimately wards me off from the regular MAXX is it's color scheme. o:
9. InspectorGadget80 posted on 14 May 2012, 16:35 2 0
Ok this does it. VERIZON HAVE WAY TOO MANY RAZRS in their line up. what bout the rest of the carriers? so some of us can have some sweet thiness of the RAZR.
10. VZW925 posted on 14 May 2012, 17:03 0 3
Sorry to burst your bubble BUT the Razr is a "Droid" which is exclusive to ONLY Verizon... so Motorola might design a phone similar for other carriers but it wont be the DROID RAZR...FYI
11. KingKurogiii posted on 14 May 2012, 19:26 1 0
the Droid Razr is exclusive to Verizon but not the Razr. there's international variants that can be imported.
13. jokersixty9 posted on 15 May 2012, 00:38 0 0
Really?? which ones are those?
15. KingKurogiii posted on 15 May 2012, 11:12 0 0
14. Beholder88 posted on 15 May 2012, 07:39 0 0
The international versions are all almost GSM versions, so they would only (probably) work on AT&T or T-Mo, not really worth it in my opinion.