TV commercial for Boost Mobile's Motorola i1 pins a June 20 release
Motorola i1 Specifications | Hands-on
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
is their an echo in here? I said this on their forum days ago
2. jdmdany (Posts: 23; Member since: 23 Mar 2010)
if it can be rooted i think that would be a great if you dont want to be in a contract
3. tuminatr (Posts: 698; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
admittedly I have not read about this device, but if it uses Nextel's iden network for data I would personally file this in the who cares file
4. jovel16 (Posts: 53; Member since: 05 Oct 2008)
Aside from Sprint's old SERO plan, Boost Mobile's $50 unlimited plan is pretty damn cheap compared to anything that AT&T or Verizon offers!
5. Doakie (Posts: 1370; Member since: 06 May 2009)
You're kidding me. Best Buy has an exclusive over this phone? The actual brick and mortar Boost mobile stores won't even get this handset? That's stupid. I remember when Sprint gave BB the exclusive launch of the Instinct HD for a couple weeks, but then in Washington state our BBs don't carry Sprint. So I had to wait 2 extra weeks to get one. Idiots.