Sony Xperia Z1 Augmented Reality and Photo Filter camera samples
4. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1643; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
this is a awesome effect Z1, IM IN LUV!!
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Instagramers will love this!! LoL , and the quality on those photos , look pretty sharp
24. saravanan083 (Posts: 19; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
well said bro g2s samples are best v have seen so far for the 13 mp unit and the bezel less screen in the front is a real eye catcher
but sony z1 is not too far in the game
7. meeaaoon (Posts: 25; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
Interesting... Still confuse Xperia Z1 or Galaxy Note 3 :/
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I even don't know how to describe it, in my opinion it is uselles junk, childish gimmick, ballast in memory storage and nothing more...
9. kurtdean99 (Posts: 79; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
If you don't like it don't use it. Sony doesn't force u to use it anyway
17. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Have I said that Sony forces me to use it? I'm just telling my opinion about that.
19. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
this is the 4th time u r writing those SAME LINES in every SONY article
21. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Please, show me where I have wrote "those same lines" in Sony articles?
29. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
If my opinion is different from yours, that doesn't mean that I'm trolling, that mean that our opinions are different.
39. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"If you don't like it don't use it."
Exactly! If I don't like it, I don't use it and if I don't use it, then it is uselles for me. By saying that you just got proved what I have said in my comment #8. ;)
10. torgrim (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Camera comparison between G2 and Z1 (G2 wins...) at androidpit.com just in today!
23. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
the same website made comparisons in which Lumia 1020 camera was thrashed by Lumia 920,Nexus 4,iphone 5 and Htc one
which is a joke
31. pwnarena (Posts: 1046; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
you just need your eyes to see how the g2 is not superior in those samples. the first 3 photos obviously belong to the sony cameras. the macro is obviously a drawback for the z1 but i believe that's just a matter of some refocusing needed. the last images of the "canon" make the g2 look sharper because it is zoomed out compared to the sony images that are zoomed in. if you look at them at similar zooming/distance, the sony images look crisper. you can see the heavy noise reduction and artifacts on the g2 for the canon image.
38. torgrim (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 May 2013)
I guess I could agree that overall the Z1 is slighly better than G2. But I was hoping the Z1 was much better than G2, S4, IPhone 5 and the likes...
Not impressed as I was hoping the Z1 would be the cameraphone for me (it has everything else it seems).
34. papss (unregistered)
Weren't you presenting this site as fact the other day to?
11. Andrewtst (Posts: 484; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Z1 - new camera features is really childish! especially that damn useless AR effects.
12. gazmatic (Posts: 631; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Sony zed one proves that reviewers are biased wussy fan girls
this weighs almost as much as the Lumia 920 and definitely more than the Lumia 1020 yet the Lumia were called "heavy" while this is "premium"
that's why you should never take tech reviews at face value and always try the device before you write it off
15. kobainez (Posts: 386; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
How can polycarbonate aka plastic be a premium material?
20. kobainez (Posts: 386; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Xperia Z1 is made out of aluminium and glass that's why they call it PREMIUM unlike Nokia lumia 1020. It's heavy for a plastic body with a 4.5 inch screen device
30. gazmatic (Posts: 631; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Don't give me this whole polycarbonate vs metal nonsense
there are plenty of metal phones and none are considered "heavy"
this is a cop out because they don't like windows phone
magnesium is more premium than aluminum but everybody still called the surface heavy
it's an obvious bias
but of course it's MS so it must be attacked while anything Android gets a pass
just like NSA... You would think google and apple had nothing to do with it
32. kobainez (Posts: 386; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Are u saying that plastic is heavier than glass? I smell bias here
33. kobainez (Posts: 386; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Google and Apple had something to do with NSA im not a blind fanboy
36. papss (unregistered)
You are the first to say that when holding the l1020 it doesn't feel premium.. I smell bias? The phone build quality is complete top notch. Reach much?the 1020 isn't a s4 here
37. kobainez (Posts: 386; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
How can plastic feel PREMIUM? I smell biased again
40. papss (unregistered)
Is that all you have to say? Pull string one liners? You obviously have never held the 1020, also how do you know this Sony will feel premium? Have you held it yourself? I'm not saying its not but if you haven't held it then you sir are bias. Just stop you're embarrassing yourself
48. kobainez (Posts: 386; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
How am I embarrassing myself? You're the one that said plastic feel premium when it's not. Stop embarrassing yourself
18. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Z1 has larger display
SD800 is 20 gms heavier than those normal chips
Z1 is waterproof
Z1 is more premium such as alumnm. and Glass
so shame on Lumia 1020 which is heavier
41. papss (unregistered)
Why aren't you still on the z1camera is better boat? Hmm I think we both know why
13. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I just sold my GS2, and now it's time to wait for the best phone of this year to arrive in my country.
14. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3540; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I saw the video of the same at IFA launching, told my friends that what a superb camera feature this is... Just loved it. Good job Sony.
22. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
I really do like Sony, but I have to say that the AR effects are just a waste of processing power :S (Filters are good though)
35. papss (unregistered)
I wonder does this have ISO software? If so then that's awesome... If not this camera is practically useless to me. I hope its the former.
42. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Can you record video with it? Photos are lame!
43. mrmessma (Posts: 123; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Is this supposed to be impressive? Sorry, I'm not trolling, I just don't think it's quite mature yet.
49. Trex95 (Posts: 689; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Amazing and great indoor low light performance unlike note 3.