Shoppers can get a quick view of customer ratings on Sprint phones
4. ding2134 (Posts: 38; Member since: 30 Dec 2008)
Anybody know how many of these "customer reviews" are actually customer reviews? I wonder how many come from the actual carrier just trying to up their sales?? Just a thought...
6. Cooper33 (Posts: 25; Member since: 31 Jul 2009)
well to be fair, the reviews aren't as high as they would be if sprint were writing them.
7. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Well thats a good question considering the lack of customers to reviews...LOL
2. hmcougar09 (Posts: 137; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
They're totally COPYING Verizon. Big Red does this with their phones!
5. lsutigers (Posts: 668; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Dude, I think EVERY major corporation with a website selling products has this. So VZW and everyone else probably copied Circuit City.com as I believe they were the very first to introduce customer reviews for products, even before Amazon.
3. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
Like VZW copied branded nav, tv, radio, unlimited plans under $100 and the HTC lineup
8. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Like when you copied everyone else who said something retarded, right before you removed your head from Spints A$$
9. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
I forgot to mention 4G with all the rest of thing vzw followed Sprint
10. hmcougar09 (Posts: 137; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Verizon was planning this before Sprint. Sprint just happened to beat VZW to the kick-off. So shut it.