Samsung's Galaxy Tab S 10.5 AMOLED tablet now has official support pages
One of these upcoming AMOLED slates, the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (SM-T800 / SM-T805) already appeared in photos, and now it even has official support pages. The websites of Samsung Spain and Samsung Venezuela are both listing the SM-T800, though, of course, for now they aren’t providing any details about it. Anyway, the fact that the tablet appears in countries from different continents likely means that Samsung is planning to release it in various markets around the world.
sources: Samsung (1), (2) via Sammy Today
1. BattleBrat (Posts: 1057; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
my note 3's chrome bezel near the stylus port, has cracked, what the hell?! I have babied since I got it. you know what? Sony you have me now I will wait for your Z2 to come out, as for this tablet? Metal like my Sony Xperia Tablet S or I aint buying it! No more sammy plastic! I dont mind when the plastic device holds together like my RAZR. But when it cracks like some cheap entry level android device I GET PISSED!
3. Supraman21 (Posts: 45; Member since: 09 Jun 2010)
Same thing happened to my Galaxy S3! No more cheap Samsung phones for me anymore
5. enthasuium (Posts: 71; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
My uncle using Note 3 for a long time nothing happened. but Everything samsung put on device is replaceable . So no worries unlike other company .
6. maccess (Posts: 583; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Guess what my "oh so premium" htc one got scratch and dent everywhere.. and yes i never use a case on any of my phone.. but i'm not such a cry baby just because my phone got scratch or dent.. listen no matter your phone made from plastic or metal.. it'll scratch or dent Or even crack if you drop/hit it..
9. BattleBrat (Posts: 1057; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
My Note 3 is in a freaking otterbox!!! and it cracked!
13. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Stop Lying, you're making yourself truly look silly. Go preach on a sony article.
20. Supraman21 (Posts: 45; Member since: 09 Jun 2010)
My HTC Once has only a little dent on the side. I got it when it first came out. My S3 looked like it went through WW3 after only 6 months. Im shocked at the fact that my One has no scratches on it after dropping it a few times.
8. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2594; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
My Note 3 had a stylus slot that was slightly off. I used a circular file to remove a little plastic ridge inside the stylus slot and all was well. If I hadn't removed it, maybe there would be a crack now.
11. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
lmaoooooo .. well you're 1 in 20 million if you're talking truth.. and I guess you're not ..
2. fzacek (Posts: 1399; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Hopefully a true octa-core processor and not one of those quad-core mix-and-match processors...
4. enthasuium (Posts: 71; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
AmoLED is premium, has class, great Color reproduction, IPS LCD is cheap, washed image quality so everyother phone company using it . Samsung uses LCD only for its low end devices
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2594; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
So according to you, those expensive Samsung NotePro tablets are really just low end crap?
Or could it be that Samsung is making these AMOLED tablets for content consumers who basically just watch movies, look at pictures, and play games, i.e. things that AMOLED actually makes sense for?
14. enthasuium (Posts: 71; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
Samsung NotePro tablets are LCD bcoz Bigger amoled panel are not available that time. So,now for the first time they are using big amoled panel for Tab
12. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
AMOLED and LCD are actually fine. although I prefer AMOLED as I love punchy colors and lively screens.
15. NotAGeek (Posts: 124; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Hope this one doesn't have a band-aid back
18. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
the joke is old now. find something else to hate.
19. romeo1 (Posts: 197; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
Does anybody know if its amoled panel is rgb or that pentile kind of thing?