Samsung unveils new Galaxy Ace Duos
1. mercorp (Posts: 1021; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Galaxy plus lite!
But I don't get it.Why do we need dual-sim phones?
Can someone explain?
And I will take this over the mini 2 anyday.
3. hung2900 (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
If you're in Asia, especially in China and South East countries, you will know why.
And you will feel more surpised with some tri or quad-sim phones ^^
4. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Specially in China and India, dual-sim is big deal. People use multiple sim of different telecom companies and get the benefit of both. They also rarely have contracts and most people are on prepaid network.
7. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 471; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Work phone + private cell phone = Do-it-all!
5. skymitch89 (Posts: 1284; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Can you say "lawsuite from Apple?" This looks quite a bit like the 3GS/GS1.
6. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 215; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
I have to agree despite me being a huge android supporter.
9. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 215; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
Ahh if only your profile pic of Johnny Cash could be Samsung's new marketing poster against Apple
10. theyouthdeb (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
This Phone lags a lot
Any body know any solution?