Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T spotted munching on Ice Cream Sandwich at CTIA (video)
1. viper_3005 (Posts: 17; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
hey please help me .
should i wait for the s3 or should i buy something else now?
or wait for the A15 ?
2. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
get the one x or even better get the note quad core wont be coming to the states
3. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Buy a used GS2 off contract and wait to upgrade until late 2012, when the manufacturers will release competitors to the next iphone
4. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
Since you have to ask, I think you should buy something now. The GS2, One X, and Note are badass phones and anything from here on out is becoming excessive for non-enthusiasts.
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
What is the A15?
6. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 320; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
The next step in processor tech. Basically its smaller and uses less power .
7. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Who comes here and spams thumbs downs everywhere?