Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T spotted munching on Ice Cream Sandwich at CTIA (video)
1. viper_3005 posted on 08 May 2012, 09:16 1 1
hey please help me .
should i wait for the s3 or should i buy something else now?
or wait for the A15 ?
2. tward291 posted on 08 May 2012, 09:20 1 5
get the one x or even better get the note quad core wont be coming to the states
3. -box- posted on 08 May 2012, 10:02 3 1
Buy a used GS2 off contract and wait to upgrade until late 2012, when the manufacturers will release competitors to the next iphone
4. PimpStrong posted on 08 May 2012, 10:23 1 1
Since you have to ask, I think you should buy something now. The GS2, One X, and Note are badass phones and anything from here on out is becoming excessive for non-enthusiasts.
6. Atrixboyyy posted on 08 May 2012, 10:58 3 1
The next step in processor tech. Basically its smaller and uses less power .
7. Non_Sequitur posted on 08 May 2012, 14:28 3 0
Who comes here and spams thumbs downs everywhere?