S Health integration demo with the Samsung Galaxy S 4
S Health demo with the Samsung Galaxy S 4 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
S Health demo with the Samsung Galaxy S 4
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3724; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Samsung, you did very well with the features, I just wish that the design will be more better.
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1103; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Keep up with those helpful apps Sammy...did they also create those accessories or they asked another company to make it for them?
3. techspace (Posts: 374; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
i don't think they will be able to sell 100 million galaxy S4s
sony and htc have done a good job......
the galaxy s was good, the s2 was much better than the galaxy s and the s3 was much better than the s2...but the galaxy s4 is just a galaxy s3+ with few tweaks and minor changes...its powerful but its not as good as we wanted it to be, the unattractive design remains unchanged
the competition is so high that, even samsung will feel the heat this year...the pricing will be the deciding factor now
12. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
bla bla bla!!!
Go and get your facts
even the design and build are changed
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2699; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Now this will make apple think to release something similar if SAME-sung succeeds with selling 100 million S 4.
5. Mghazisohail (Posts: 23; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
sammy i really really love ur display...................truly wonderfull
9. rgxVOiD (Posts: 420; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
"Those" can't take care of themselves and expect a phone to help? LOL
People who take care of their health knows when they're in good shape or not. My gym coach always say that these things are useless
11. jroc74 (Posts: 3455; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
A scale is useless? The heart rate monitors are useless?
I want a heart rate monitor to check some things when i work out, walk, run, ect.
Would be nice to have the info fed back into a device for tracking purposes.
13. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
duhh? would you always go to the gym just to monitor your health concerns
7. terabyteRouser (Posts: 358; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
this is actually a pretty cool feature
10. jamesfraser (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
If they're brilliant enough, I'm sure they can find alternatives to their problem 'a lack of power for the microscope light source'. Nevertheless, this is good news if indeed it works.