Report: Motorola Vanquish is the DROID RAZR HD, Motorola Asanti heading to AT&T
Motorola Dinara, or the MB886. The Dinara, which does not sport a physical QWERTY but does support LTE, is a handset we've mentioned to you before as being a successor to the Motorola DROID BIONIC with a 13MP camera, edge-to-edge display and a non-removable battery.
Other Motorola handsets mentioned by PocketNow's source include the Motorola Primus XT621 and Motorola Yangtze XT881/XT885/XT886/XT889/MT887. The latter model was introduced in China as the Motorola RAZR V and looks to be a model that will be released around the globe. In fact, we recently pointed out the MT887 as possibly being a Chinese version of the Motorola DROID Fighter. The Motorola RAZR V has a 4.3 inch qHD display, a dual-core 1.2GHz processor and an 8MP camera. It is expected to launch June 2nd.
Lastly, Sprint is expected to be receiving a sequel to the well-received Motorola PHOTON 4G, named the Motorola PHOTON Q 4G LTE.
1. Galen20K posted on 29 May 2012, 18:53 5
Ashanti huh..... I wonder if she's still making music. Nice to hear she's heading to Att tho.
2. theBankRobber posted on 29 May 2012, 19:12 4
If it doesn't have a MAXX battery then screw it. I went on Motorola's site and found out my Global world phone Photon 4g 16gb is only worth $90 trade in. :( I will just stick with my Photon 4g until my upgrade next year. Maybe we will see ICS before for the Photon before the Photon Q comes out :P
3. ChafedBanana posted on 29 May 2012, 19:14 5
I seeeeeee!!! Must have Droid Razr HDDDDDDDD!!!! It's about time Motorola releases a phone on Verizon with an HD screen. They're the only major manufacturer that doesn't have one. Verizon had the HTC Rezound 6 months ago.
21. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 02:35 6
You do, obviously. You came back to reply to me.
22. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 02:53 0
Don't flatter yourself.
23. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 04:58 5
I'm not. You clearly came back to reply specifically to me.
24. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 12:53 0
You're not that important.
25. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 13:01 3
Your words and actions contradict each other. If you didn't care you wouldn't respond.
26. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 13:58 0
You're full of hot air.
27. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 14:06 0
You're right, when I respirate I am. :)
Will we really be turning this into another round of you failing to act cool?
28. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 14:51 0
I think you should grow up first.
29. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 14:57 0
Grow up? Lol, okay. Because bragging about how you get laid and assuming that being single is "omg! so loserish" is such a sign of maturity, amirite?
31. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 15:07 0
Look at yourself in the mirror. You'll see it.
32. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 15:16 0
What am I supposed to see? What does the great wise man Mxy see in Sniggly?
34. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 15:25 0
Someone who desperately wants attention because he can't get it irl.
36. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 15:42 0
Lol. Okay. If you say so. You might want to do an accuracy check on that statement with your mom and sister though.
41. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 20:08 0
Someone is desperate. Making personal insults now.
30. KingKurogiii posted on 30 May 2012, 14:57 2
just leave him be. he's not worth the effort.
33. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 15:17 0
I respectfully disagree. It's a lot of fun to see him struggle and fail to get me upset. ;)
35. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 15:26 0
You've derailed the discussion. Just stop.
37. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 15:44 0
What was there to derail? The entire discussion has been you trying to get a rise out of me. If you want it to stop, then just admit you're a dumbass for trying to get me mad for the second thread in a row.
38. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 17:08 0
I must have gotten something out of you. You have yet to shut up. Now be a good troll and get back under your bridge.
39. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 18:07 0
I don't shut up because you keep coming back for more. What else am I going to do? Give you the last word? Not without a price I won't.
40. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 20:06 0
I'm sorry, but teaching the "story" to you is not my job. Maybe your Motorola phone can pull up a webpage or something.
43. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 21:38 0
Oh dear, is this the part where you revealed that you got dumped at prom?
44. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 22:05 0
Is this the part where you crawl back under your bridge?
45. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 22:22 0
Nah, it's being renovated right now. You know, gotta remove the pigeon crap before it collapses the structure and kills a few people.
Is this the part where you learn not to f**k with me?
46. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 22:53 0
That's not from the pigeons, that's everything that you've been saying so far lol.
Is this the part where you backpedal again?
47. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 23:05 1
That was a completely original comeback which has floored me so badly that I am unable to respond.
Just kidding. What am I supposed to be backpedaling from? This seems to be a favorite phrase of iFans.
48. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 23:33 1
What do you want? A biscuit?
50. Sniggly posted on 30 May 2012, 23:57 0
Yes please, a biscuit would be lovely. Would you dress up in your French maid outfit while you're at it? You know how I love the way it looks on you.
51. KingKurogiii posted on 31 May 2012, 00:15 2
enough! goodness gracious. i can have the last word here so neither of you have to lose.
52. Mxyzptlk posted on 31 May 2012, 08:24 0
Grow up please.
53. Sniggly posted on 31 May 2012, 10:42 0
Only if you fess up as to why you get on my case all the time. Just curious, really: what makes you feel like getting me upset/shutting me up is exactly what you need to do on here? Especially when you fail so badly at it?
54. Mxyzptlk posted on 31 May 2012, 11:11 0
I didn't get on your f-ing case. You started trolling early on when I said I'll pass on Motorola's latest offering. Do yourself a favor and grow up.
55. Sniggly posted on 31 May 2012, 11:20 1
Hmm. Seems as if you now agree with me on the sociological benefits of swearing. (i.e. it makes you cool)
All I said was "More for me then." It was a light little jab, no intent there to get your panties all twisted up. You responded with feigned apathy, and I called you out on it.
In the meantime you also replied to a standalone comment I made about my hopes for the new models hinted at here. Your response ended with a statement about "Motorola's usual standards," an echo of a provocative comment you made on the Pixi thread, which sparked that spat.
So in other words, no, you do NOT get to play the victim here. Nice try though. :) *slaps your ass*
56. Mxyzptlk posted on 31 May 2012, 12:01 0
Cool story bro. You must be going through a famine right now. No wonder you're so hungry.
57. Sniggly posted on 31 May 2012, 12:14 0
I like how you somehow keep insisting on this viewpoint that I'm the troll. Your lack of grasp on reality is staggering.
Tell me, are you a creationist too?
58. Mxyzptlk posted on 01 Jun 2012, 13:06 0
I'm not insisting. I'm telling you directly that you are a troll. Not a good one.
59. Sniggly posted on 01 Jun 2012, 14:15 0
But I'm not a troll. My intent here is not to try to get people upset with what I say.
Therefore you don't know what you're talking about. I am winnar.
5. Sniggly posted on 29 May 2012, 19:21 9
Wow. Sounds like Motorola is about to blitz the phone market, which will be awesome. Please, please don't let any of them be running Gingerbread. Even if they are it'll be slightly forgivable.
And RE: Photon Q 4G LTE... What the HELL is up with Sprints phone naming division?!
20. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 May 2012, 02:21 1
That would be a dumb move to make. Why would the ship them with an outdated OS? Wouldn't make sense even for Motorola standards.
7. christianqwerty posted on 29 May 2012, 19:30 13
If there is a razr maxx for AT&T
my iPhone is hitting Craigslist.
17. jcpwn2004 posted on 29 May 2012, 21:24 4
if the rumors are true, these phones will be even better! 720p screen and ICS ready to go.
8. KingKurogiii posted on 29 May 2012, 19:37 4
this lines up with past rumors. i wouldn't even mind if the Verizon version ended up being the Droid Vanquish but it'll probably be the Razr HD which i don't mind. xD
9. rockstarlive posted on 29 May 2012, 19:53 1
Heard about the Vanquish earlier. I am really wondering about the chip processor since...nothing has never been mentioned.
Rumor going around is 1.5 dual or higher... 1.8??
10. KingKurogiii posted on 29 May 2012, 19:57 4
there's three possibilities in order of likelyhood. the S4 probably @ around 1.5GHz, the OMAP4470 @ 1.8GHz or the OMAP5 with an unknown clock frequency.
11. DechyX posted on 29 May 2012, 20:37 6
Holy f-ing Christ, please let that Dinara be coming to AT&T SOOOOON, I've been holding my upgrade sine December for a good Motorola phone
12. Sniggly posted on 29 May 2012, 20:47 5
Agreed, it would be awesome to sell a really GOOD Motorola phone on AT&T again. :)
13. InspectorGadget80 posted on 29 May 2012, 21:00 1
This better come out before I buy the SONY iOn cause I'm done with Motorola after they announce our Atrix/Bionic 3rd QT ICS upgrade. And someone can point to me which one in the pic is the or may be the AT&T version?
18. KingKurogiii posted on 29 May 2012, 21:35 1
15. Jimstar posted on 29 May 2012, 21:14 5
The sheer amount of alphabet soup in this article made me feel dysphoria for a solid 45 seconds, ugh, I'll have to read this day by day. Hate model numbers
16. lsutigers posted on 29 May 2012, 21:18 1
I love my Photon but I am debating whether to wait for the Photon LTE or get the EVO LTE, as I think I am going to pass on the SGS3. The Photon LTE is supposed to have an HD screen and world phone capabilities. Does the Qualcomm S4 chip in the EVO LTE have the unlockable multiband / GSM capability?
42. DarkCobra posted on 30 May 2012, 21:09 2
I agree with another previous poster . . . whatever they call this thing, if it doesn't have that super large battery it's a deal breaker for me. Especially with a 720HD screen. A screen like that without that jumbo battery will be a paperweight within hours of use!
49. snowgator posted on 30 May 2012, 23:35 1
This is really great news. Love Moto stepping up to give AT&T some options!!!