Presidents’ Day iOS app gaming sale bonanza
• Tony Hawk's Pro Skate 2 has been slashed from $1.99 to just $0.99.
• MumboJumbo Games has knocked all its games down to $0.99 including Luxor HD, 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour, and the popular platformer Glowfish.
• Neuroshima Hex Puzzle has taken a $2 price cut down to $0.99.
• Strategy game, Caylus, has been reduced to $2.99 from $4.99.
• Grand Prix Story is 75% off, coming in at just a dollar.
• If you like your games a little more adult, you'll be happy to know that both Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars HD have both hit rock bottom prices of $0.99. That's 80% and 90% off, respectively.
• Dead Space is down to $0.99.
For the "if it's free, it's for me" crowd we have:
• Battle Harvest
• All three Sentinel games including Mars Defense, Earth Defense, and Homeworld.
• Tiny Token Empires
• Little Milano
Finally, GameLoft has several titles that are either a great deal or completely free. Some of the highlights include Uno, Eternal Legacy, and The Settlers.
source: DealNews & TUAW
1. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
App Store feels obliGated to iSlash prices now that Android and "The Market" has more revenue stream because of the increased use of the Android platform. iOs is on it's way out. Not completely, though, I spoke with a colleague over the weekend who got his girlfriend an iPhone because, as he put it, "it's so simple to use that it's ideal for the technically challenged." Further citing, "it's perfect for girls."
So, there you have it, it certainly is perfect for girls and iGirls (boys who should be girls).
Disclaimer: my colleague has an EVO 4G and writes code for krApple.