Possible Samsung Galaxy S IV render leak
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
HTC One 2 aka HTC M8 rumor round-up: camera, specs, release date and design
05 Dec 2013, 10:44
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Living with the LG G2: a long-term review
03 Dec 2013, 07:53
1. BiN4RY (Posts: 77; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Fake, that render severely lacks details and 3D perception compared to the other phones in the back ground
35. _Bone_ (Posts: 1754; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
A fake based on the leaked dark photos, the creator used those curves and made the elements Note II-like. That photo which was leaked in December with the physical button and the official release date is the real deal.
23. taz89 (Posts: 1772; Member since: 03 May 2011)
lol you really think samsung going to ditch the home button especially after they just put it on there latest note 8 tablet
45. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2801; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Exactly, the home button is here to stay.
42. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
It might just be me, but it looks too wide to be real
2. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Wow...I hope that's not it. The GS3 is much better looking. Note 3, or math.
3. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 216; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
The screen difference between the S4 & S3 looks a little bigger then the .19 that it is
10. alila2 (Posts: 115; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
i agree the S4 seems to be more like a 5.5 - 5.8 screen compared with the S3 but i like the less bezel .
6. Katrina (Posts: 58; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
if it is, sorry same design. please think of something better sammy. fire the design department and hire someone better seriously.
24. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Why can't they make a galaxy device with a full metal body? Plastic feels really cheap.
7. technut (Posts: 52; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
The image does look like it matches up with the last leaked image.http://www.phonearena.com/news
25. taz89 (Posts: 1772; Member since: 03 May 2011)
the aspect ratio and top and bottom bezel do not match...this leak shows that the bottom bezel is half the size of the top bezel and the link you gave shows the top and bottom bezel to be equal
8. StopTheilluminati (banned) (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Wow that's what I call innovation!!!
12. Technobri (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
If this is real, than I'm gonna have to go with the htc one... This design just looks so plain compared to the one
14. protozeloz (Posts: 5191; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
No home button? On screen ones? I see progress :O
16. imkyle (Posts: 912; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
The home button will stay with the S IV, as reported... This may be a fake.
17. shamataa (Posts: 197; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
it's fake b/c its way too wide to be a GS4. Note 3 is more of a look alike.
18. Tux_Alan (Posts: 74; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Wow... Really? Who the hell would think that's a real phone.... It has no texture whatsoever... this is a poorly made photoshop... wow
19. Taters (Posts: 1773; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
If real, then it is totally misproportioned. A 5 inch screen with less bezel than the Xperia ZL wouldn't look that wide and fat, unless they used some retarded aspect ratio like the 4:3 Optimus Vu. I hope not, that thing was butt ugly. If it was 16:9 like it should be, then it would look a lot sleeker than that.
Looks too fat Samsung, you better not release something like this.
21. serge327 (Posts: 37; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Samsung always have no good in phone design compare to SONY... Hope samsung can improve their phone design.
26. ar2730 (Posts: 38; Member since: 24 May 2012)
I believe ol' Sammy said they weren't really too concerned with the hardware because it would be the software that MADE the device. I don't about all that because if it looks boring like this I doubt they will hit their hopeful 100 million projection....
28. Chiddu (Posts: 22; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
It's not fake, it is the 9th one of the photos of galaxy s4 renders on phonearena.
29. MartianMe (unregistered)
Wow it looks nice ....even if it is made out of plastic :)
30. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
In my eyes this would be just fine. Face it guys Samsung sold 213 million smartphones in 2012 that's 40% market share. They employed the same design language on the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2. They will do exactly the same to the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 and will sell 250 million more smartphones in 2013.
32. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
PA, can't believe you even asked that question.
This screams fakeness
33. mohammadchik (Posts: 6; Member since: 28 May 2011)
Hope sammy will introduce aliminium unibody instead of cheap plastic. Please sammy..
34. aquadust (Posts: 18; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
very amateur rendering duh :) It looks horrible. s4 supposed to be equipped with home button as same as s3. Also I thought s4 won't have amoled, because they are struggling to bring alive 1080p amoled panel with such high ppi, hence sammy decided to use alternative technology.
36. draconic1991 (Posts: 24; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
The screen cant be 5 inches...its too big compared to s3's 4.8.....fake...
37. ebubekir26 (Posts: 301; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
what the hell is this,
this should not be even posted you know this phonearena..
it looks like it has been drawn by a kid
we will see in March 14
40. Diego! (Posts: 394; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
It's a render their 'secret messenger' Jeremy draw. It's really a poor design.
38. wando77 (Posts: 203; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
So fake. I can't believe phone arena even put this on their website, it's embarrassing
39. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
getting bigger...i hope it doesn't become a tab in the future...
47. akki20892 (Posts: 1682; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
samsung getting bigger and iphone getting taller......!!! that's a joke lol
41. xXDevilsXcryXx (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Feb 2013)
lol i wouldnt buy that thing even if it was for $10
not with that shape no :)