Possible Samsung Galaxy S IV render leak
More popular slideshows
Some Android tips and tricks you should know
06 Jun 2013, 06:49
New iOS 7 design leaks ahead of WWDC, depicting big changes in iconography
10 Jun 2013, 04:15
Images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 leak
09 Jun 2013, 17:00
1. BiN4RY posted on 04 Mar 2013, 20:44 22
Fake, that render severely lacks details and 3D perception compared to the other phones in the back ground
35. _Bone_ posted on 05 Mar 2013, 03:17 1
A fake based on the leaked dark photos, the creator used those curves and made the elements Note II-like. That photo which was leaked in December with the physical button and the official release date is the real deal.
23. taz89 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 22:33 3
lol you really think samsung going to ditch the home button especially after they just put it on there latest note 8 tablet
45. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 05 Mar 2013, 12:33 1
Exactly, the home button is here to stay.
42. timtimity posted on 05 Mar 2013, 06:50 0
It might just be me, but it looks too wide to be real
2. sithvenger (banned) posted on 04 Mar 2013, 20:45 1
Wow...I hope that's not it. The GS3 is much better looking. Note 3, or math.
3. Atrixboyyy posted on 04 Mar 2013, 20:47 8
The screen difference between the S4 & S3 looks a little bigger then the .19 that it is
10. alila2 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 21:10 3
i agree the S4 seems to be more like a 5.5 - 5.8 screen compared with the S3 but i like the less bezel .
6. Katrina posted on 04 Mar 2013, 20:55 3
if it is, sorry same design. please think of something better sammy. fire the design department and hire someone better seriously.
24. HDShatter posted on 04 Mar 2013, 22:33 0
Why can't they make a galaxy device with a full metal body? Plastic feels really cheap.
7. technut posted on 04 Mar 2013, 20:58 1
The image does look like it matches up with the last leaked image.http://www.phonearena.com/news
25. taz89 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 22:35 0
the aspect ratio and top and bottom bezel do not match...this leak shows that the bottom bezel is half the size of the top bezel and the link you gave shows the top and bottom bezel to be equal
8. StopTheilluminati (banned) posted on 04 Mar 2013, 21:01 0
Wow that's what I call innovation!!!
12. Technobri posted on 04 Mar 2013, 21:16 0
If this is real, than I'm gonna have to go with the htc one... This design just looks so plain compared to the one
14. protozeloz posted on 04 Mar 2013, 21:28 0
No home button? On screen ones? I see progress :O
16. imkyle posted on 04 Mar 2013, 21:38 0
The home button will stay with the S IV, as reported... This may be a fake.
17. shamataa posted on 04 Mar 2013, 21:45 1
it's fake b/c its way too wide to be a GS4. Note 3 is more of a look alike.
18. Tux_Alan posted on 04 Mar 2013, 21:53 2
Wow... Really? Who the hell would think that's a real phone.... It has no texture whatsoever... this is a poorly made photoshop... wow
19. Taters posted on 04 Mar 2013, 21:53 1
If real, then it is totally misproportioned. A 5 inch screen with less bezel than the Xperia ZL wouldn't look that wide and fat, unless they used some retarded aspect ratio like the 4:3 Optimus Vu. I hope not, that thing was butt ugly. If it was 16:9 like it should be, then it would look a lot sleeker than that.
Looks too fat Samsung, you better not release something like this.
21. serge327 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 21:57 0
Samsung always have no good in phone design compare to SONY... Hope samsung can improve their phone design.
26. ar2730 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 22:41 0
I believe ol' Sammy said they weren't really too concerned with the hardware because it would be the software that MADE the device. I don't about all that because if it looks boring like this I doubt they will hit their hopeful 100 million projection....
28. Chiddu posted on 04 Mar 2013, 23:11 0
It's not fake, it is the 9th one of the photos of galaxy s4 renders on phonearena.
29. MartianMe posted on 04 Mar 2013, 23:35 0
Wow it looks nice ....even if it is made out of plastic :)
30. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 05 Mar 2013, 00:21 2
In my eyes this would be just fine. Face it guys Samsung sold 213 million smartphones in 2012 that's 40% market share. They employed the same design language on the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2. They will do exactly the same to the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 and will sell 250 million more smartphones in 2013.
32. darac posted on 05 Mar 2013, 01:33 0
PA, can't believe you even asked that question.
This screams fakeness
33. mohammadchik posted on 05 Mar 2013, 02:29 0
Hope sammy will introduce aliminium unibody instead of cheap plastic. Please sammy..
34. aquadust posted on 05 Mar 2013, 02:46 0
very amateur rendering duh :) It looks horrible. s4 supposed to be equipped with home button as same as s3. Also I thought s4 won't have amoled, because they are struggling to bring alive 1080p amoled panel with such high ppi, hence sammy decided to use alternative technology.
36. draconic1991 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 04:06 0
The screen cant be 5 inches...its too big compared to s3's 4.8.....fake...
37. ebubekir26 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 04:26 1
what the hell is this,
this should not be even posted you know this phonearena..
it looks like it has been drawn by a kid
we will see in March 14
40. Diego! posted on 05 Mar 2013, 05:05 0
It's a render their 'secret messenger' Jeremy draw. It's really a poor design.
38. wando77 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 04:48 0
So fake. I can't believe phone arena even put this on their website, it's embarrassing
39. rodkurt posted on 05 Mar 2013, 05:00 1
getting bigger...i hope it doesn't become a tab in the future...
47. akki20892 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 16:19 0
samsung getting bigger and iphone getting taller......!!! that's a joke lol
41. xXDevilsXcryXx posted on 05 Mar 2013, 05:24 0
lol i wouldnt buy that thing even if it was for $10
not with that shape no :)