On the tech horizon: Nokia co-developed and demo'd two 5.9-inch foldable displays at SID 2014
6. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
This is nothing.... Check this one out....bendable phone by Nokia
2. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1850; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
If they put it in Lumia, then I might just get my first Window Phone :D
3. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 127; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
I wouldn't be surprised about Nokia's Technology because most of the time they are the one who have the best idea's like Solar Panel Display. That's why I wan't them to be the King of Phones again in the next years or after the contract of their Mobile Division in Microsoft.
7. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
im loving my note 3 but i feel like nokia is the only company that deserves to be the king. they just need to hire samsungs executives!
5. hemedans (Posts: 353; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
i see bright future for nokia cto office, money from ms they will research more and more and this is just start more are coming. go nokia and show other meaning of innovation
9. darksantacruz (Posts: 14; Member since: 09 Jun 2014)
Amazing MSNokia still continues to impress! LG and Samsung just got behind lol!
11. shuaibhere (Posts: 1959; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
LG and samsung are ahead in this case...particularly samsung...their display is truly flexible...
And it can withstand now folds...
12. arenanew (Posts: 245; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
i chennai is loser and match fixed team like samsung and other china brand
16. shuaibhere (Posts: 1959; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Lol....there is no match fixing probe on chennai....rather it's on rajastan...
Son in law srini is accused of betting you idiot not fixing???
You're all jealous of chennai's success....
13. hemedans (Posts: 353; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
nokia was the first oem to show bendable display back in 2011, then samsung and lg follow the trend.
17. shuaibhere (Posts: 1959; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I know that......but samsung and lg are ahead now...that's fact...
15. corporateJP (Posts: 2423; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
MS had nothing to do with this.
This is all Nokia...
14. p51d007 (Posts: 158; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
This is what I would love to see in a smart phone. Closed, say a 4-5" phone.
Open it up, it transforms into an 8-10" phone/tablet.
21. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Still dreaming of that Nokia phone concept based on nanotech. Foldable, self-charging, self-cleaning. Etc
22. marcski07 (Posts: 594; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
ahh... i've got a feeling that flip phone will come back.... nostalgia, that awesome feel when someone texted you or calling you and grab it inside your pocket and flip it.... :))))))))))))))