Nokia Lumia 1020 camera tests after the Black update show significant picture quality improvement
1. papss (unregistered)
Wow that's fantastic. Makes me wish I still had my 1020
8. papss (unregistered)
I now have a l1520.
14. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
still missing my N8, was a great camera phone.
5. papss (unregistered)
I agree.. Impressive for sure
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This is very nice and now that Rose (Yellow / Red) photo would come more accurate.
4. alterecho (Posts: 1098; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
I got the Black update. The only improvements/enhancements i'm seeing are from Nokia's side. There's little to NO improvement from Microsoft for its *@#*%$~! (i don't know what that is, just insert some high level bad nast word) OS.
6. papss (unregistered)
That's because its a NOKIA update.. Wow
10. alterecho (Posts: 1098; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
11. papss (unregistered)
Again.. The black update is Nokia and the gdr3 update is Microsoft. You said black.
13. alterecho (Posts: 1098; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Can you get the black update without the GDR3?
20. elitewolverine (Posts: 5183; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
I dont think you know what "NO" means. I would direct you to the changelog of the GDR3 update but from your past posting and intent on making WP like Android, it would be futile to actually show you the changes that GDR3 has brought.
12. T.F.O.A (Posts: 36; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
Nokia rocks! Anyway, where's android fanboys?
18. adecvat (Posts: 266; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Because Nokia is nothing without "android fanboys"
16. pureviewuser (Posts: 501; Member since: 11 Nov 2012)
We'll I got the lumia black update and my lumia 920 camera is still cr@p I miss my 808 big time
19. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
I am a proud owner of the Lumia 920. After Black update I went outside and took about 20 pics. I compared them to those, I took at first couple days when I bought it. There is major difference between shots. Offcourse I am using different software as well. Nokia Camera app is way better than the one at release.
It is safe to say, that Nokia has done a lot of good job for its camera hardware and software.
21. elitewolverine (Posts: 5183; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Crap? Does it insert ghosts and random people into the shot? Is everything blurry?
I tend to think, from the shots i have gotten out of my 925, and 8x, and 521, that people expect a 1k dslr shot.
If i was a betting man i would chalk this up to user error to be honest, I have seen many shots from the 920, and crap is anything but the word i would use.
22. Jehovah (Posts: 69; Member since: 25 Jun 2013)
Great work... That yellow tint is almost gone now...