It issued an Adobe Flash Player and Adobe AIR apps that are compatible with the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich version about a month ago, but apparently some more work needed to be done, so there goes another one now.
The latest Flash Player 11.3 version resolves some compatibility issues, and brings in improvements, i.e. your videos will be turning green no more. There are still some issues without resolution, though - they are the same like when the first Flash ICS update was brought, plus one more, here's the list:
- Seeking while video is paused will not update the frame on ICS device
- StageVideo using On2 and Sorenson does not work on ICS devices
- PHDS content stops after playing for ~10 seconds
- OS does not prioritize incoming call - audio remains playing before and after call is received
- Enter key does not work on the multi-line text input field
- Mac OS:Adobe AIR crashes with late model Apple running 10.7.2 (check for workaround here )