New rumor grows the LG Optimus G2 Full HD screen to 5.5 inches, coming H1
4. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
its already available in the market not as a phone but as a "TAB"...lolsss
27. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
and thats one thing i love the most about my Note 10.1!
29. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1168; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
no matter what lg does...its not about hardware anymore...its about user experience which is a culmination of great hardware and amazing software optimizations...in which case sammy just cant be beat!
12. Ohrules (Posts: 326; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
13. MeoCao (unregistered)
This phone will offer alternative to Note 2. Note 2 is a great phone no doubt, but this LG phone looks great too or even greater.
I love competition.
18. redmd (Posts: 1037; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
yeah and by then the Note 3 is coming. LG should release it Q1 next year to make it relevant.
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
these phone specs keeps growing..
3. lolwoot (Posts: 27; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
Dear God!!! I just 'wet' myself reading this post 0.o
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Please world I'm begging you.... stop producing the 1080p phone already... It is too much and 5 inches phone? I want my childhood back...
RIP my childhood, buried by the big fat gaint phone ;-;
19. blingblingthing (Posts: 501; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Whatever phone you love is the product of technology. As technology kept moving, so should the products of it. If you want to remain in the past, feel free to. I however accept these improvements.
24. kingpet13 (Posts: 139; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Maybe when you evolve into flaffy and then Ampharos you will understand the need for phones to get bigger and better always. But for now you probably aren't even level 15, unless you are holding an everstone.
6. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
so LG wants to overtake samsung in screen sizes...bitch please
9. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Agreed. The only way to pull this off would be witht he unbreakable screen concept and that seems to be Samsung's deal.
14. MeoCao (unregistered)
Really, Note 2 screen is no match to this monster, and note 2 design is boring.
We must see how this LG phone looks and then say which 1 is better.
20. blingblingthing (Posts: 501; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
As a consumer you should welcome this. Competition makes Samsung give you better products. No competition; Samsung may end up being worse that Apple
10. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
i don't think its a unbreakable display...
16. mfdfire15 (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
And Galaxy Note 2 screen is 5.5 LG aint changing a thing.
21. blingblingthing (Posts: 501; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
So longer pixel density and lower resolution mean nothing to you? I would take this beast over the note 2. More processing power, better screen.
23. techloverNYC (Posts: 537; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
my hands and pockets are not growing so why are the phones getting so big?
25. Captain_Doug (Posts: 933; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
5" DNA, eh almost too big but still okay. 5.5" phone. Nope. I call quits now.
26. jibraihimi (Posts: 714; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
But without stylus this thing will be useless. So LG should launch this with 'L pen', and with some software tricks of Note2.,.,,