Motorola BACKFLIP Specifications | Hands-on
source: AT&T via BGR
1. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
I bet all These AT&T people are like "its about damn time we get andriod!!!". After EVERYONE else. Hahah
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
then they remember they got the iphone still biggest seller out thier and move on.
3. tuminatr (Posts: 773; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
I am gonna add "biggest seller for now" for you to make it accurate
4. dha_george (Posts: 54; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
every customer i have showed it to so far looks at it then moves on to the iphone.................so as i have said before the android os is great, but the hardware of the backflip is not going to impress anyone when comparing it to the iphone.
5. scottmbolt (unregistered)
Every customer who enters your store already has it in their heads that they want the "cool" and "hip" iphone, because that is what is pounded into their heads. A brainwashed customer is an easy customer.
6. dha_george (Posts: 54; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
the more i play with it the more i like the backflip i have an upgrade available so i may have to indulge myself and make the switch to the friendly little green robot.....just i am afraid that the htc android phone coming here soon might be better....what to do?
7. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
or move on to sprint and pay ALOT less and get a samsung moment one of the fastest phones out their with its 800hmz processor and a keyboard may not be pretty but is an awesome device.
8. Brian25x (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
I got this phone yesterday so far so good i love it no problems
10. dha_george (Posts: 54; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
yeah got mine too, i like it alot, curious to see how the battery life is comparted to my iphone.