Motorola BACKFLIP now available from AT&T
Motorola BACKFLIP Specifications | Hands-on
source: AT&T via BGR
1. behold--me posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:45 0 0
I bet all These AT&T people are like "its about damn time we get andriod!!!". After EVERYONE else. Hahah
2. ajac09 posted on 07 Mar 2010, 11:53 0 0
then they remember they got the iphone still biggest seller out thier and move on.
3. tuminatr posted on 07 Mar 2010, 12:01 0 0
I am gonna add "biggest seller for now" for you to make it accurate
4. dha_george posted on 07 Mar 2010, 12:46 0 0
every customer i have showed it to so far looks at it then moves on to the iphone.................so as i have said before the android os is great, but the hardware of the backflip is not going to impress anyone when comparing it to the iphone.
5. scottmbolt (unregistered) posted on 07 Mar 2010, 13:14 0 0
Every customer who enters your store already has it in their heads that they want the "cool" and "hip" iphone, because that is what is pounded into their heads. A brainwashed customer is an easy customer.
6. dha_george posted on 07 Mar 2010, 13:41 0 0
the more i play with it the more i like the backflip i have an upgrade available so i may have to indulge myself and make the switch to the friendly little green robot.....just i am afraid that the htc android phone coming here soon might be better....what to do?
7. ajac09 posted on 07 Mar 2010, 14:38 0 0
or move on to sprint and pay ALOT less and get a samsung moment one of the fastest phones out their with its 800hmz processor and a keyboard may not be pretty but is an awesome device.
8. Brian25x posted on 08 Mar 2010, 03:10 0 0
I got this phone yesterday so far so good i love it no problems
10. dha_george posted on 08 Mar 2010, 07:49 0 0
yeah got mine too, i like it alot, curious to see how the battery life is comparted to my iphone.