The Nubia X6 also has a proprietary one-handed mode, along with a dedicated camera shutter key, and stereo speakers
Monsters from Asia: The giant, 6.44-inch ZTE Nubia X6
15 July Monsters from Asia: The Sharp ZETA with its 3,300 mAh battery, SD810, and OIS camera
2 July Monsters from Asia: The incredibly priced, metal-clad UMi Iron with its iris scanner, heart rate sensor, and selfie flash
18 June Monsters from Asia: The Gionee Elife E8 and its 24-megapixel camera with OIS
4 June Monsters from Asia: The headless, 5.7" Sharp Aquos Xx and its high-speed camera
20 May Monsters from Asia: the Lenovo K80 with its 4GB RAM, OIS camera, and giant, 4,000 mAh battery
1. Planterz (Posts: 1645; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Too bad it won't play nice with networks in North America.
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah, my Coolpad is only on 2G, but, I get good speeds here with T Mobile. This new device looks real nice..6.44 inch screen is like my sweet spot...
8. Ashoaib (Posts: 2881; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
This phone is better than S5 and G3... specially for watching movies
2. gigaraga (Posts: 1429; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
That is GIANT in the hand...easily better than XZU...but Im not sure if the large screen has the advantage of productivity though...Note 3 is the only one, maybe the G Flex + G Pro 2
7. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
This new device would be easily better than a Note or G Flex...
3. GreekGeek (Posts: 1020; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Or just get a Tab Pro 8.4 LTE for that nice Quad HD bigscreen experience
ZTE's software updates has always been suspect
5. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Well, because it has a SNapdragon processor - someone on XDA will be creating a custom ROM for it...
9. redmd (Posts: 1042; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
"Or just get a Tab Pro 8.4 LTE for that nice Quad HD bigscreen experience"
This. I never had to look for other big screen devices.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Good size screen, Good camera, lots of internal space, 3GB RAM, fast processor, large capacity battery - for 645.00? That is not a bad deal.
13. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Most people with "normal-sized" hands won't be buying this.
10. isprobi (Posts: 397; Member since: 30 May 2011)
I hope Sony will come out with a new version of the Xperia Z Ultra which I have. It should have a better camera like this. If this worked on AT&T LTE I would consider buying one.
11. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Same here :-(.. I thought it would be atlease HSPA+
14. abhijithkumar.nit (Posts: 45; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
design looks a lot like an iphone except for those blown away dimension!!
16. JJOPQ (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Nov 2014)
5 pouces d'ecran est la taille maxi pour la main.
17. JJOPQ (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Nov 2014)