Moment smartwatch wants to mix fashion with 30 days of battery life
8. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 484; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Where is the adjustability? Not everyone has the same sized wrist either
2. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
This idea of privacy is just stupid. We walk around with giant phones today, do you notice people gazing over your shoulder to read the text that your girlfriend just sent you? No one gives a crap about some message you just received.
3. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 724; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
Design: It's basically a huge bangle; some women might pull it off, but too pimp for men. Ergonomics: Reading and typing on the inside of your wrist is awkward, no matter the sales pitch. The natural place to do either would actually be on the thumb side of the wrist. Privacy: Not a problem with smartphones - not a problem with smartwatches.
Bottom line: Nice idea, but needs lots of development yet...
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
and with such a stupid name
5. Af1rPA (Posts: 616; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
Good on them for being innovative, but dudes dont where braclets.