Microsoft's selfie-focused "Superman" (Nokia Lumia 730?) smiles for the camera
"Superman" might turn out to be the Nokia Lumia 730, a sequel to the Nokia Lumia 720. With the 5MP front-facing snapper, Microsoft will go up against the rumored HTC One (M8) for Windows, which will probably match the Android version of the phone by featuring a wide-angle, 5MP camera up front.
Features that we might find on Debian Red are unknown for the moment. But that is hardly surprising since the update isn't expected to be pushed out until November. The Nokia Lumia 730, on the other hand could be facing an imminent release. The typed lettering on the back reads "prototype property_of_Nokia." Take a look at the photo, and let us know what you think of the phone by dropping us your comment in the box below.
1. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (Posts: 402; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
If the front camera isnt above 8mp then forget about it, most android phone has 5mp and above
2. jadjr (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
what? just 2 of them have 5mp cams the one+1 and the m8. all... hah
3. na7noo7 (Posts: 274; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
No, the Oppo Find 7 has a 5MP front camera, the Xperia C3 has one, and the Xiaomi Mi4 has a 8MP front camera. Some phone makers have even decided to put an 18MP front camera.
4. jadjr (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
yh i know but he said all. most of them are 2mp. and what phone makers are u talking about??
6. jadjr (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
he said most of them have 5mp+ cams. which is a completely wrong info
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3739; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
They should have called it "superego", not "superman".
8. PressStart (Posts: 118; Member since: 08 Apr 2014)
This is insulting. Microsoft, are you ever gonna make a serious phone again? Quit following the leader. It's f**king pathetic.
Specs please. Too lazy to look for them.
13. volcano (Posts: 267; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
a lot of people have been waiting for the second generation of 720
and in case you haven't noticed yet the high end phone lumia 930 just launched globally
9. Liveitup (Posts: 1572; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Love the fact that the virtual navigation bar changes theme along with the rest of the OS, really cool feature.
10. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3739; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Of course you love it. You are getting paid to love it.
12. Liveitup (Posts: 1572; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Trolls like yourself should really learn your place, as a fan i focus on WP its my platform of choice, paid trolls like yourself who clearly hates MS spends many hours bashing WP you are getting a salary to hate, why spend so much time on something you hate?, the money must be really good, learn your place silly troll.
14. juandante (Posts: 392; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
please stop Liveitup . The more you post the more you put shame on yourself.
15. Liveitup (Posts: 1572; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Really it a WP related article, where else would WP users be?, Trolls need to disappear, they keep spoiling articles with their nonsense.
18. sprockkets (Posts: 1360; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I like the whole accent color part of WP. But I don't like the rest of it lol.
19. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
He's right... You should just ignore these trolls like I've been suggesting that you do for a long time now... They won't bother you nearly enough, and you'll enjoy your time on this, well, website, a lot more...
He's also right in the fact that it does affect how you look... They obviously pick on you the most because you entertain them the most.. You're actually making it worse for the rest of us... If you want them to quit you're going to have to quit first!.. If not, then you're just as much a troll as they are.... We're getting sick of you guys going back, and fourth, everyday... Knock it off!!!!!!
Please?..... And, remember quitting doesn't mean loosing... You'll see that once you start ignoring them then you win..... Nevertheless, KNOCK IT OFF!!
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2866; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
The typed lettering on the back reads "prototype property_of_Nokia." looks cool.
16. elitewolverine (Posts: 2068; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Debian Red hmmmm wonder what update that is vs cyan etc