Latest rumored Xiaomi Mi4 specs appear on website
The price on the site says $499, but we will write that off as a placeholder for now. Meanwhile, the Xiaomi Mi4 is expected to offer a 5.5 inch screen with 1440 x 2560 QHD resolution. That works out to a pixel density of 538ppi. Driving the handset is allegedly a quad-core 2.5GHz Snapdragon 805 CPU with the Adreno 420 GPU. Inside, 3GB of RAM is expected, with 32GB of native storage. The 16MP rear camera is said to be equipped with OIS, and a 3050mAh battery should allow for all day use before a charge is needed. Android 4.4 is supposedly pre-installed with MIUI volume 6 along for the ride.
There still remains some contradictions, with other rumors calling for 16GB of native storage, and a 13MP rear snapper with an aperture of f/2.2. All of this speculation will end tomorrow, so check in often on Tuesday as Xiaomi takes the wrapping off of the Mi4. Although we don't expect it to happen, wouldn't it be something if Xiaomi tried a Hunger Marketing online sale for the device, immediately after introducing the phone?
Thanks for the tip!
source: Oppomart, Ortud
1. UnlimitedSkye03 (Posts: 55; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
the specs look great but the price, I'm doubtful about it. Xiaomi won't price it that high for sure.
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3532; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Definitely they won't as there Mi 3 in India costs $234.
9. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1062; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Its well worth the price though. I'd be willing to pay $200 more.
11. fareed0694 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Xiaomi Mi 4 has launched today (i.e. 22 July 2014). If you want to know its price in India. Then visit - goo.gl/0gnceh
2. cinnamon_milkshake (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Jul 2014)
The snapdragon 805 has the adreno 420, not the 330, just saying
4. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Wow they messed the only best part of 805.
5. salaal (Posts: 109; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
Price it for 450$(Singapore dollars) in Singapore and I'll get it
7. GreekGeek (Posts: 1016; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
$499 is unlikely for a company that doesn't pay for advertisments and physical stores.
but we'll see.. ....
8. brasstax (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Knowing xiaomi, the price will be at least a $100 less.. If not more
10. zulrakz (Posts: 9; Member since: 21 Jul 2014)
the unit looks better here: