LG P880 and P700 Android smartphones discovered, MWC debut sounds plausible
1. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
LG's been releasing a lot of phones lately and they sure have decent specs, but I don't anyone who owns a LG nor seen anyone who has one..
2. Arpad (Posts: 40; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Haha! I agree on that. I live is Sweden where iphones are dominating, but now that you mention it none of my friends has a LG.
Maybe I simply need to get more friends :)
3. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
The x3 is supposed to be packing a Tegra 3.
4. Venkat_5.uni (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
Tegra 3 seriously.....if every one starts using the same processor then what is differentiating factor in the performance...
5. tech_kwest (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Feb 2012)
lg has came out with some good phones. I have the Thrill 4g(optimus 3d) and is loving it for the past 5 months. I just wonder will it get ICS.