LG Optimus 3D 2 hinted, to pack glasses-free 3D goodness in a super slim waistline
1. Joshing4fun posted on 05 Sep 2011, 08:44 2 0
Sucks when you just get your brand new phone and news of the successor is already leaking
2. bouncel (unregistered) posted on 05 Sep 2011, 09:01 0 0
yeap.. u r truly right
i even yet hands-on this O3D,still waiting for 2 weeks
4. remixfa posted on 05 Sep 2011, 13:33 1 0
when a phone launches, they are already 2-3 generations ahead of that in testing. Electronics never stop evolving. No need to be upset about it.
6. Joshing4fun posted on 05 Sep 2011, 21:56 2 0
Yeah but you don't wanna hear bout those next gens the moment the first gen launches. Then it kills so much of the excitement of getting that first gen phone.
7. JTV360 (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 05:10 0 0
WTH?! I was just pondering on getting it next week and it seems it's now last gen? Screw LG I'm getting the Evo 3D instead.