Is there more than one iPhone 4G in Steve Jobs' pocket?
This article contains unofficial information.
Apple iPhone 4G Preliminary Specifications
3. clevername (Posts: 1407; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
If u don't care don't read the article. And don't waste your time with a comment. Either way stop trolling, it's annoying.
9. networkdood (Posts: 5508; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
And, in STEVE JOBS' back pocket...he has the DROID INCREDIBLE>>>>>>HARDYHARDYHARHAR.....
12. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
In his back pocket is a midget with his weener out...
15. breal525 (Posts: 27; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Sounds like you know first hand? Definatly funny though!
10. ceez (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 May 2010)
A Apple insider said the N90 “codename for iPhone HD” may not be ready for launch yet. If so, Apple has an alternative “safer” iPhone with the codename N91. It will have less functions than the N90 and will probably not include the front facing camera. Its just like the iPod Touch where Apple removed the camera just before Steve announced it on the Keynote. On a side note, Apple initiated the iPhone 4G project at the end of 2008. According to our sources, Apple actually has another product codenamed N91 for the project, which offers less change from previous iPhones compared with the N90. It’s a parallel product to back up the N90 in case there are major delays due to significant modifications in casing, display resolution, digital camera support and so forth.
11. rwolf1984 (Posts: 518; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
maybe one is for att and one is for another carrier...like sprint is actually going to get it??? wtf
13. CHEFJEFF (Posts: 143; Member since: 22 Sep 2009)
All you Apple and AT&T fanboys are a bunch of tools!
14. Hallucinator (Posts: 338; Member since: 24 May 2010)
It's always grand having one fanboy call another fanboy 3rd grade names. Keep up the intelligent insight sport
16. breal525 (Posts: 27; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Yeah might as well just say POOP!! Thats real mature.
18. BlackSirius16 (Posts: 84; Member since: 21 May 2010)
Its just ridiculous that both of you people felt the need to insult this unintelligent fellow, instead of just ignoring him like you should have. this just encourages them