Huawei P8 and P8 Lite press shots leak out, along with specs and a premium feeling
2. carlemillward (unregistered)
Certainly inspired by Sony, Apple and HTC. Image 2 has the m9 style, and image 5 the iPhone 5 style. Battery is disappointing, only a 20mAh increase from P7.
9. Simona (unregistered)
no u not right it is lumia 925
11. carlemillward (unregistered)
Geez, now that i look at it, it looks that too.
am/everything-everywhere/images/SHOP/Devices /htc/htc%20m9/features_HTC_one _m9_silver_02_on_white_16.9.jp g.eeimg.800.450.medium.jpg/142 5465290941.jpg
15. GamePlayer (Posts: 51; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
You can say that for every phone that is rectangle with on-screen buttons...
4. arch_angel (Posts: 1651; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
Looks like a 5s and z3 had a baby.......I like it lol
5. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I thought the P7 looked fantastic. This not so much.
7. TypicalGeek (Posts: 139; Member since: 19 Feb 2015)
Nice Xperia Z, but the design is so dated. Oh wait....
8. A.Adel (Posts: 45; Member since: 01 Sep 2014)
Looks Really Good
& Guys plz stop making every single phone a copy from IPHONE its doesnt look like iphone
its looks like Z3 the edges the sides but with his own style so stop this troll
10. delta (Posts: 31; Member since: 29 Jan 2015)
Why is so difficult for the manufacturers to make the right smartphone, looks like there is always one lack of things or two that let the phone out of perfection, I just one a GOOD battery, no matter if the phone is not 6mm thin, 1080p for better performance in games, not qhd or uhd please, sd card slot, 32 gb rom minimum, top notch specs, removable battery, I don't mind if the phone is made of plastic if looks good, mhl or slim port capable.....but everyone is just trying to sell to us just good looking devices with lots of lacks and compromises like the ridiculous qhd display and his effects in games....
12. UglyFrank (Posts: 1649; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
Everything is premium except the battery
13. My1cent (Posts: 345; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
So the lite one 5" is a compact size at 143x70.6
then Sharp Aquos Crystal 5" at 131x67 is smaller!
( 5" screen only = 110.7x62.3 )
14. Dr.SamX (Posts: 153; Member since: 19 Jan 2015)
Is it really glas on the back of the device?? It looks like metal to me.