HTC One series spec comparison: HTC One X vs One S vs One V
1. Birds posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:00 7 3
Crime against Cellphones here!!!! All that Sexy HTC unibody design with great cameras and sexy sexiness everywhere is too much!!!!! Pg-17 rating should be here! No, Rated R ratings should be here.
4. Birds posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:05 6 2
Lol It was a joke not a bash. I'm just glad HTC is back.
2. idanielx (banned) posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:03 1 0
why does att and verizon get the best specs?
6. Adianshadows posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:10 3 0
because they have the best networks... or at least big red does :D
But anyone know why the Teg3 was dumped for the S4? Are LTE chips and tegras not playing well again????
8. Hunt3rj2 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:13 1 0
Because using Tegra 3 with external baseband for LTE would make the battery life like a Thunderbolt all over again, and the S4 has almost identical performance with integrated baseband.
15. aztaxia12295 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:57 2 0
ive heard s4 is better than t3
i can agree cuz s4 is a15 while t3 is a9
but for battery life, quad core is better
t3 does not support lte anyway, the upcoming chips from nvidia do, i forgot the name i think its grey or something idk; s4 supports lte
5. theBankRobber posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:08 5 2
The HTC One V I bet is going to virgin mobile and other pre paid carriers. Those specs are just horrible, even with ICS, single core 1ghz and 512mb of ram? So sad
7. Birds posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:10 2 0
I'm guessing with those specs, it will be very, very, very cheap. Maybe like 250$ off contract. But if it is anything more than that, I doubt it would sell more.
10. theBankRobber posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:20 4 1
Hummm so the sheep still on a thumbs down rage again
13. Chronos posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:39 2 3
No, it's because me and another user thought your post deserved to be thumbs down.
14. Birds posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:42 1 1
I'm still confused. lol
16. theBankRobber posted on 26 Feb 2012, 17:06 3 1
So because I said the V was probably going to pre paid carriers you thumbs me down? You have some serious issues that need to be looked into.
17. Birds posted on 26 Feb 2012, 17:13 4 1
Wait, Are you referring to me? I actually agreed with you!! lol
19. theBankRobber posted on 26 Feb 2012, 17:22 3 1
No Birds I was talking to chronos, that guy has a problem with others and needs his meds. So sad he can't actually use his mouth for something useful
18. Chronos posted on 26 Feb 2012, 17:13 1 3
20. Birds posted on 26 Feb 2012, 17:24 1 1
26. theindianguy posted on 27 Feb 2012, 02:32 0 0
i swear the specs are so 2011 ish... it only has 4 gigs of internal rom, slcd2 and ice cream sandwhich which makes it better than my desire s but in my opinion, desire s is still better :)
9. Captain_Doug posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:19 3 0
I think you guys should start listing not just the thickness but also the width and height. My ideal phone is no more than 2.6" wide and 5.15" tall. Thickness is cool but width is what actually determines how comfortable it is too hold. That's why I could never use the RAZR, too wide and no curve on the back. Sometimes these devices are too thin. Thinness isn't a standard to beat, it should only be as thin as it is comfortable to hold.
12. HTCiscool posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:33 4 0
The One V is their low end handset and isn't built to compete at the op of he market. The One S is a beefed up Sensation and the One X is their answer to the GALAXY S3 and the likes. I just hope Super LCD ll is on par with Super AMOLED.
You gotta wonder though, if they gave the One S an AMOLED screen, why not give their flagship a 720p AMOLED screen? Unless they think Super LCD ll is better then AMOLED...
I hope the new dual core S4 chips stand well against Tegra lll. Just out of interest, does anyone know I the chip in the Xperia S is an S4 or S3, that could make all the difference...
22. Birds posted on 26 Feb 2012, 18:54 0 0
Since Samsung is the only manufacturer of HD Amoleds, they probably have exclusive rights for a few months so HTC didn't want o wait so they went to another company for screens.
23. Saamic posted on 26 Feb 2012, 19:07 0 0
I have verizon and it's really dissapointing how I haven't heard anything about any phones in CDMA
24. snowgator posted on 26 Feb 2012, 19:33 1 1
Not a fan of the new naming system. But like the specs. Hoping Sense compliments and doesn't detract from ICS. I think that more than any other factor will dictate how successful HTC's new line is, at least here in the US.
25. robocopvn posted on 26 Feb 2012, 22:09 1 1
no Micro-SD expandable slot would be the big cons for HTC one.
28. willardcw4 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 16:38 0 0
i'm more bummed about the non-removable battery :(
27. jiggaphone posted on 27 Feb 2012, 09:21 0 0
so is it just me or has anyone else noticed at&t's version has dropped 16gb internal memory and no one is looking at that especially with no expandable memory? not to mention loss of quad core for LTE?