HTC One HDR and slow motion video samples vs normal mode comparison
1. android_hitman (unregistered)
at least in slow motion you don't see frames dropping ...
HTC i am really dissapointed. Good luck getting back on top, don't count on me helping...
2. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
yeah... they talked about the camera so much and its not so good!
but all the rest are really good!
3. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
in 2nd video with HDR u can still see frames jittering just like ONE X...
4. tech2 (Posts: 3010; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I think the first video was the best (and this has nothing to do with the fact that there was a hot girl in the video)..... :P
5. lallolu (Posts: 335; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
The funny thing is that it is for the use of 4mp ultrapixel that I amnt buying rhis phone. They claim they are trying to make people see the futility of the megapixel war but I am sure that by next year, HTC themselves will come out with a bigger ultrapixel phone (6 or 8mp?), so they should stop what they are doing and bring higer pixel camera be it mega or ultra-pixel.
7. rsiders (Posts: 518; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Not bad but one things for sure, the optical image stabilization is not on par with the 920.
12. freebee269 (Posts: 531; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
This is what I thought as I watched the videos. You can still see the jerkiness in the video and I do see some frames dropping. It's like someone took a 25fps video aand encoded it to 23.976fps.
8. sniper1087 (Posts: 458; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
Well according to other review sites HTC is aware of the issue with the camera frame rate dropping and plan to have it fixed by the time it comes out
11. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I take a lot of videos.... if this is how One performs... it's worse than my One X...
13. GeekMovement (Posts: 1942; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
So much for whoever said that HTC One is King of 2013.