HTC Omega renders show front-facing camera
1. On Time (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2011, 17:40 4 1
5. snowgator posted on 26 Aug 2011, 00:29 0 0
Okay, I am excited for W7. So no thumbs down .... but would it have killed HTC to go with a 4.3" screen? It seems they do a lot of small screens for Windows, with the only exception being the HD7. Than they go from 3.8" to 4.7" (the Eternity)??? With nothing in between? Strange.
That vent being out of the way, love the render. Love HTC. Love W7 Mango's potential. Can't hardly wait to see the hands on for some of these, and see which carrier gets what. Just KNOW Sprint is getting a couple of W7's this time around. Ain't ya Sprint??? And Verizon, don't you DARE look the other way. You are getting a couple as well.......
6. PeterIfromsweden posted on 26 Aug 2011, 04:19 1 3
Why do all the HTC phones look the same ?
How about it's time to change the design a bit on HTC phones ?
8. haikallp (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 05:31 0 0
actually, i agree with peter..most htc phones looks same..not a bad thing since HTC phones have great build qulity but it get boring after awhile.
10. bayhuy posted on 26 Aug 2011, 08:01 1 1
How about triangular phones, ah?
Stop repeating like idiot the same thing.
11. PeterIfromsweden posted on 26 Aug 2011, 10:26 0 1
there are lots of different ways you can design a phone, and still have it rectangular.
HTC always has the same design on all of their phone, and i think it is time for them to make some new designs, like the chacha.
12. bayhuy posted on 26 Aug 2011, 11:48 0 1
No. HTC's phones are different. Samsung needs to change their designs. Ask Apple, if you disagree...
13. PeterIfromsweden posted on 26 Aug 2011, 12:15 0 0
Apple can do something more useful than lying... maybe not ?
7. SemperFiV12 posted on 26 Aug 2011, 05:09 0 0
Bring it... But I agree with snowgator, larger screen from HTC (or in general) would be nice!
14. InspectorGadget80 posted on 26 Aug 2011, 12:26 0 0
This have to be the sexiest Windows phone from HTC. But I still don't see why make a Windows 7 Phone when M$ sues HTC for every Android phone for 15$. just plan non sense