Guy orders Wi-Fi-only 2013 Google Nexus 7 tablet, gets LTE model instead
LTE Google Nexus 7 tablet Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
All new leaked pictures and benchmarks of the all new HTC One
05 Mar 2014, 04:23
LTE Google Nexus 7 tablet
1. Shatter (Posts: 1747; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Or he could probably sell it for like $1000.
2. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
why $1000 sell it for like $1500 or $2000 :P you know its limited edition
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5807; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If he doesn't want it, a I'd be more than happy to buy it off him. :)
5. Tazer2365 (Posts: 42; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Is it me, or does he have a Moto X too? Look at the reflection.
7. ardent1 (Posts: 1968; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
There's not enough details to work off -- for all we know, it could be a Chinese knockoff. There are so many (cheap) smartphones in Asia that never surface in the US.
Check out this phone that has a similar lens and flash.
9. _Bone_ (Posts: 1995; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Nah, the Moto X doesn't have such large volume rockers.
8. roscuthiii (Posts: 1658; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
The LTE model would be a nice surprise, but I'd really rather not have another data plan. I'm good with the PDA Net+ & PDA Net Tablet combo.