Fujitsu to steal the Tegra 3 show at MWC announcing its waterproof Arrows handset with 13MP camera
1. Fallout09 (Posts: 417; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Why arent more phone made "waterproof"? And why dont I see many being released here in the US?
5. indigo87 (Posts: 40; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
easy anwser cause if more phone were water proof who would pay for insurance ? anwser would be close to no body, currently people who have insurance has either drop a phone in water or cracked their screen or known somebody who had that happen to their phone.
More or less its about companys making money
2. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Holy smoke, what's left for the Galaxy S3 now?
Is this phone Japan only?
If not, could be that i'll pick my next phone between Sony, Panasonic, or Fujitsu :P
3. android_hitman (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
how come a phone is anounced at Barcelona, which is in Europe btw, and not to sell it in Europe? amaze me :)
4. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
I don't think it will come to the US any time soon. Most likely scenario is picking up a Euro international version. Beast of a phone!
6. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
gorilla glass  and i will seriously consider picking up an unlocked one. these specs are just too good.
8. yt6nin (Posts: 100; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
I could really use this phone, if not the Sony Xperia S and may be the ION (both dual-cores), Panasonic and the rumored HTC One X (which I still prefer to call by the concept names, Edge or Endeavor)... Besides Sony's attractive two dual-core smartphones, Fujitsu, Panasonic and HTC's greatly hyped and rumored quad-cores are going to be a competition for me. But we will have to see if they are the phones mentioned spec-wise during the MWC... Can't wait! =)
9. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
..Huawei's Diamond 1 flagship is up there too.
Seems that MWC will have the show stolen by underdogs
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 1505; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
You need to shut up with the Samsung criticism on every PA article.