Flappy Bird arriving to Windows Phone 'in 10 days', promises developer
2. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
This game is so frustrating, I came close to throwing my phone into the wall. WP users don't download it, it's a trap!!!
5. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1135; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Thank goodness for meditation that I didn't come close to doing that
9. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
It's gonna have different coding than the Android version.... It might work fine on WP.
11. Finalflash (Posts: 2341; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
.....No....that isn't what he means... He means the game is kinda frustrating to play cause the bird does these retarded hops on click and not a smooth rise like helicopter games. Then it immediately goes into a nose dive after so you kinda have to do this retarded hop through the same pipes like a 100 times. Still, you WP guys really need to get your heads out of your a**es though. For a tragic, distant third place platform with barely any appeal, you shouldn't have such big egos.
13. papss (unregistered)
Nice story but considering where you are coming into I consider that trolling.
maybe you should try and be a little less moronic.. I know that's a lot to as isn't it?
15. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1164; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
the irony is you just proved his point !
19. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
We have bog egos because we feel tragically exclusive... Exclusivity is much cooler than getting lost in the crowd..
Everyday multiple people ask me about my phone, whether it be my 920, or 1520.. When was the last time anyone pulled you aside about yours?? It's because yours isn't special, they've seen it before, they're used to it....
Sorry.. Not going to adjust my ego over closed minded people like you.. You base your ego on what everyone else has, and I'll base mine on what I have.. I don't care how many follow... Can't help you dude.
21. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
With barely any appeal? I think you should be the one getting your head out of your a**.
7. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Take what? It's already available on both Android and iOS.
12. hmd74 (Posts: 473; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
Yes it IS available... But those guys got used to make fun of WinPhone because it doesn't get the popular games on time...
6. power_x (Posts: 264; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
I thought he would say 10 days to finish developing this game for WP . A game like this should take 5 minutes to develop
14. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 474; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
When do we get terrible micro transactions? Can't wait to pay $1.99 for 3 extra lives.
16. Synack (Posts: 673; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
I don't get the fuss, this game is exactly like that helicopter game and it's honestly simply boring. Try out a game like Clash of Clans.
18. downphoenix (Posts: 2882; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Seems to be a really crappy game. I dont get the fuss myself, especially since we've had games like this for years already.